Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
wow first baby i have ever known not to like bananas my kids will go on banana diets everyonce in awhile. my older son would eat 2 bunches a day when he wants them. i cant keep enough in the house some months other months i cant make bread fast enough... :rolleyes: right now he likes grapes, broccoli, carrots, (veggies raw) chicken nuggets(only homemade one no frozen he a snob lol), bacon, cereal, chips and granola bars(store bought only my homemade ones arent good enough for him lol), oh and of course goat milk. kids are picky. my daughter loves cheese but not melted unless its on pizza.... the youngest will eat anything.:D he is my favorite diner right now lol. they get it from their daddy he very picky:rolleyes: when we first got together he wouldnt eat anything (didnt like anything) with spices, sauces or condiments he gotten better abouy it and now prefers it lol. the man wouldnt even eat ketchup now he likes a1 and strogenoff and all manner of goodies still something he wont eat.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
thanks yeah i had another but my hair was wild(had to fix before that picture it was everywhere lol didnt help that lilly kept licking it...) she also had her head on my shoulder in the other she a cutie she knows i am a sucker lol. her daughter is just as friendly as her mother. compared to daisy who always been more standoffish and so are her kids they like scratches but are happy with out. as were lilly demands them and she sweet with my kids. daisy recently started trying to knock the kids down...:somad she only knocked one down my older son she head(gently but not the point) butted him in the chest and knocked him down. my youngest climbed on the trailer with them (before i could stop him) and she lowered her head like she was gonna push/headbutt him. i yelled and she stopped dead in her trackes got him and pretty much made up my mind that she probably will be going. i am not sure if she trying to be mean but stil not cool. the youngest would have fallen off the trailer so yeah no plus outside of the udder support on her her teats are horriblely tiny and they both spray out at the top as well and one has an office closer the the back of the teat. she also the most prone to hoof rot.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
yeah i am debating how she goes whether its in my freezer or to auction. i havent decided yet. yeah i told my husband that if she keeps it up i shoot her myself. i dont deal with mean animals around my kids. all mean or aggressive animals leave very quickly. we got rid of three dogs one with food agression (only for human food) with toddlers around wasnt happening and the the other two had neurological issue we think. that countless roosters. so far the gander survived but he just hisses and runs for his life from the 1yr the 6yr old is afraid of him but has been working on it. its funny watching the 3yr and 1yr old chase him away from her. all i have to do is look in his drirection and he knows to run lol.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
lol poor bay lol i hate peanut butter i will eat if i have no choice cant stand smell or taste really i put alot of jelly and nuts and chips in mine to kill the favor as much as i can.
Why not put some bananas with that peanut butter?.....makes a Great sandwich!!....:drool
My, my Bay....ya deal with hogs and slaughtering and butchering....and ever soured corn....not to mention mucking out for all the animals....and ya say bananas stink?.....:th