Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay then i go with that last time I use the cream I end up losing the entire three litters we had(we had a colony of bunnies back then i down size and now building back up(this time i have show grade buck my friend who showed him said the judge said he would have been a grandchampion if he hadn't been shown with his brother)

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
the judge said he would have been a grandchampion if he hadn't been shown with his brother

Odd statement. A rabbit becomes a Grand Champion after he wins in a class of at least 5 rabbits, owned by at least 3 different people, on 3 separate occasions. If this buck was getting consistently beaten by his brother, and the two of them are that good, I don't understand why your friend didn't leave the brother home some times and let this guy win some legs of his own? :idunno

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee PA. Back to weeding the garden today. It is 60 degrees outside right now! I hope I get to stay outside a long time today.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee -- tastes good. Sure hope it helps with my seeming lack of ambition this morning! Every time I look at the weather, more rain clouds are on more days -- in a row. It's up to a week now. Then, these ads keep increasing and slowing all I do on this site.

How can we stop them!!?? They obviously follow us as I have gone from a site, here they are, What can I do to stop the tracking? Stop the ads?

Need to smack myself into action. :D Too much to do to sit and moan. But, I have one more cup of it to go :lol:

Then I see the grass/garden/rain challenges....WHAT??!! :he

OK -- feel better now --- little vent to other than the mirror.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee needs to finish brewing. Last couple night have been late nights hoping to get the kids be bed early tonight. Also hoping to get house chores done.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
How can we stop them!!?? They obviously follow us as I have gone from a site, here they are, What can I do to stop the tracking? Stop the ads?

I have uBlock Origin on my computer. I never see ads. It's free, and easy to install. I also use DuckDuckGo as a web browser.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Odd statement. A rabbit becomes a Grand Champion after he wins in a class of at least 5 rabbits, owned by at least 3 different people, on 3 separate occasions. If this buck was getting consistently beaten by his brother, and the two of them are that good, I don't understand why your friend didn't leave the brother home some times and let this guy win some legs of his own? :idunno
He wasn't beat up on it was the way they showed them as a pair she said. I am not sure how or which show they went to. I know or was a 4h deal close by.

Latest posts