Coffee anyone ?

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not raining here right now, but clouds and rumblings not too far away. I look at the radar picture and gee - guess where the center of rotation is? Dagnabbit, go away, already!!:rantI couldn't care less if it ever gets a name or not, I just want it outta here!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep @Bunnylady, you guys are getting it before me! But the bands are heavy. Go a couple miles of rain where you can't even see, then into the sunshine, like the door opened or closed. Of course, internet is ??? when it even thinks it will rain. Supposed to be a lot more here tomorrow. Well, garden could use it.

Update from morning....no products delivered to store, couldn't finish that job. Did others. AND NOW?? DD has customers wanting 6 doz eggs tomorrow and mine wants 3...ain't gonna happen! Guess I "thought up" this event.... so, here it is.

:lol: While pondering "everything in the world", driving here & there -- I'm thinking WHY is there a shortage of change? Stores here have signs that there is a change shortage. I mean, all these people at home & businesses closed....people ordering on line with plastic.....just what happened to the change out there? Suddenly we have a "change shortage?" :idunno:idunno:lol:

Whatever!! :old

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Could be the change shortage is from rumors that the dollar may lose out as the currency of the world...and that would make the paper dollars worth less but the actual coins worth more even though they aren't really silver or copper anymore....
Plus with so much closed up, they haven't been getting change into the businesses, and haven't been going to the bank to get change for daily business transactions....and the easiest thing to do is throw your change into a jar..... people save money that way. I know when I waitressed, all my change went into a jar and I could count out $100 easy every month... sometimes that is the only way people do save?????
I do bring all my change home and go through it for my coin collection books; then it gets rolled and I take it to the bank every so often to put a sizeable amount into my account, $50 or $100 at a time usually.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Could be headed to a cashless society, too....bill pay by phone or puter, order online with a card of some sort....direct deposit and online banking....so many are so afraid of germs and viruses, bills and change is feared as a carrier of some of them....just numbers in a machine that can be monitored and "poof" disappear for whatever the reason may be....there is an "agenda" affoot and plenty more "changes" are on the way.....just remember that confederate money was worthless overnight....before ya think I a "looney tunes"....wearing a mask may be considerate of others...but I reserve the right to decide....I respect other's rights, but if ya walk to the spot I'm standing in and demand for me to wear one, then ya are not respecting mine...so, when or where do ya "draw the line"?....many men and women have died for those rights and now so many are willing to give them up for sometbing they can't even see, just for some overhyped fear....the virus is real, but even the medical "experts" can't agree on the issues of it and it changes almost daily....sounds like a weatherman predicting the weather....the issue of the virus is Not a black and white one, there are way too many variables....on one hand the numbers are used as "factual", but yet on the other there are many false positives and false negatives, and the accuracy of the tests and testing is even questioned.....so, ya can't trust much of the reporting, because most of it is "agenda" driven....it is factual that there is a risk of dying with it, but we all have to die of something and most don't get to choose how....we all end up as some sort of a "stastistic" and I certainly don't think I can add to the days I have been "given"....didn't mean for such a lengthy post, but just had to answer about the change.... :)

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Could be headed to a cashless society, too....bill pay by phone or puter, order online with a card of some sort....direct deposit and online banking....so many are so afraid of germs and viruses, bills and change is feared as a carrier of some of them....just numbers in a machine that can be monitored and "poof" disappear for whatever the reason may be....there is an "agenda" affoot and plenty more "changes" are on the way.....just remember that confederate money was worthless overnight....before ya think I a "looney tunes"....wearing a mask may be considerate of others...but I reserve the right to decide....I respect other's rights, but if ya walk to the spot I'm standing in and demand for me to wear one, then ya are not respecting mine...so, when or where do ya "draw the line"?....many men and women have died for those rights and now so many are willing to give them up for sometbing they can't even see, just for some overhyped fear....the virus is real, but even the medical "experts" can't agree on the issues of it and it changes almost daily....sounds like a weatherman predicting the weather....the issue of the virus is Not a black and white one, there are way too many variables....on one hand the numbers are used as "factual", but yet on the other there are many false positives and false negatives, and the accuracy of the tests and testing is even questioned.....so, ya can't trust much of the reporting, because most of it is "agenda" driven....it is factual that there is a risk of dying with it, but we all have to die of something and most don't get to choose how....we all end up as some sort of a "stastistic" and I certainly don't think I can add to the days I have been "given"....didn't mean for such a lengthy post, but just had to answer about the change.... :)
Thank you @CntryBoy777

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks Rachel i be looking into them but still nervous after our last experience. He wasn't suppose to be out there he can open and unlock all the doors hard to keep in. I am for now going to work maybe bringing the calf and bucking in after kids are in bed and letting them out before the kids are awake.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
Need to take my car back to the shop... :heReally can't wait to get rid of it....
Then we have speech and finish the hay shed door.
Yesterday picked a bunch of zucchini and yellow squash. Attempted to roast kale, it got a bit over done. But wasn't too bad.
Possible storms this afternoon, some rain started up at our place yesterday but just sprinkles for us. Have 2 does due, one is nesting and the other is laying around miserable. Nesting doe is on her 3rd attempt, need to keep her from smooshing the babies.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
:caf Yep -- that's me for now! Calmly drinking my coffee.

Haven't decided if I go to work or stay home. Did FedEx deliver? Do I want to know? :lol: We have rain coming....goats will need me to deliver hay in their barn....:rolleyes: Means that I will need to walk thru the tall, wet grass, not them. They're spoiled. I'm trained. :hide

So many important decision.....o_O:lol::lol: Sunshine out there now but, it's wet! Maybe I'll just go pick another load of squash. :idunno Well, not until I rustle up another cupa!

Nice to have such minor issues to deal with! Life is good. :frow