Coffee anyone ?

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I doubt dh grandmother will go for that she very attached to her trees.
I chuckle because my Dad felt the same way.....and Joyce finished putting her strips together...
20200711_163649_HDR.jpg

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks @Baymule
Didn't get much done yesterday afternoon. Going to spend the day at the farm. Hopefully we'll get the water pump put in. Maybe DH will let me work on a wall. Last summer litters are due bot does have been prepping. Need to research butchering the rabbits. Going to get that done this week. Plus have 4H tractor driving practices in the evenings. DH'S birthday is Wednesday, need to make his cake.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
As usual, very hot outside. 4 days off, contemplating "which list" needs me most. :lol: And there's grass cutting to do! Plus 2 "projects" I need to finish. Lot of choices here.

Got some tilling done in garden yesterday :celebrate -- need to row and plant if I can stand the heat. A little breeze would help. They say no rain beyond a possible afternoon quickie for this week. Maybe I can even get the hay mulch out there!! o_O Need to do that.

Time to go milk. :frow

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
WTH, it’s already here.

Dern tootin' it is. The US reported almost 60,000 new cases yesterday, and over 66,000 new cases today. That's, like, 2 to 3 times the numbers they were seeing in April. Other countries are seeing increases in their numbers as they try to reopen, but nothing like this. Americans are becoming personae non gratae in many parts of the world. My husband follows some YouTubers whose long distance sailing adventures have meant that they haven't set foot on American soil in months if not years, but they are getting turned away from ports simply because of their American passports/registration - not "two weeks' quarantine and then you are good to go," this is "go away, we don't want you here, period."

JadeFarms

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Dern tootin' it is. The US reported almost 60,000 new cases yesterday, and over 66,000 new cases today. That's, like, 2 to 3 times the numbers they were seeing in April. Other countries are seeing increases in their numbers as they try to reopen, but nothing like this. Americans are becoming personae non gratae in many parts of the world. My husband follows some YouTubers whose long distance sailing adventures have meant that they haven't set foot on American soil in months if not years, but they are getting turned away from ports simply because of their American passports/registration - not "two weeks' quarantine and then you are good to go," this is "go away, we don't want you here, period."
I live in Florida and people in Florida are sometimes not the brightest and we have like the most cases here:idunno

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on. Got started on the house yesterday. :celebrate two rooms well started on the demo work. Photos on my farm thread. ;)
Checked does... both day 32. Both had their kits day 32-33 prior. Can feel kits in the VL. Need to get DH his lunch made. And then we need to get in the garden, weeding and picking more peas. Corn is looking ok after 2/3 of it blew down. We stood it back up.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another hot one with high humidity. Well, it is July and it's what we get! Gotta deal with it. So, I did. Staked up 25 tomato plants this morning, that should have been done a couple weeks ago. Now, I can get to re-weeding them.. This time, I have the hay mulch to spread and hope it helps! May put some goat barn cleaning down first. Like rabbit pellets, goat pellets can be used without issues. Then, I'm ready to spray the Epsom salt water, also. That is, if I can stand the heat enough. A little breeze would help. :D

I will get some breeze as I disc a couple spots in some pastures, while the attachment is on the tractor. Then will switch out to the bushhog. GRRRR...worst attachment to connect. It's just the PTO shaft thing I have issues with. Well, DS is coming to borrow my pressure washer, so I can get him to push it on there tonight! Got about 6 acres to mow tomorrow. :rolleyes: I do love to ride the tractor.

Get to be home a few days....need to accomplish things. :old:clap