Coffee anyone ?

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you all had a great day. Colorado was beautiful today, I got a good run and fantastic ride in.
Thanks glad you enjoyed your ride, something I should've done today. I finally went fishing with the boys today for the 1st time this year and possibly the 1st time at/around home. It was so nice here today that I should've done more.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
Yesterday had a fun mom meeting, it was spa day. Got the cages cleaned, it was 50° ! It was great. Saddle up the kids horses, the mini did great. DS got his mare to crow hop...he tried to get her to canter....she says you need to work up to that...it's been 2 months! That boy needs dumped. Dd1's pony (the project) dumped me.... :tongue going to have the chiropractor out. And the ulcer meds are restarted. Praying we get through to him. Sore and have a nasty rope burn... so disappointed.
Today is co op and then archery and dog 4h

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee it’s chilly outside but will warm up to 73F this afternoon. I’m drinking a cup of coffee before I go do chores. I can’t feed bottle babies without feeding sheep and restocking the creep feeder. By then, Goldie the steer is mooing but he will go to slaughter Monday. Then we’ll get 3 pigs. Then why stop, the 9 layer hens get fed and watered, Pearl gets fed, now I have Cornish Cross chicks on the porch and their tub gets cleaned and they get fed.

Thanks glad you enjoyed your ride, something I should've done today. I finally went fishing with the boys today for the 1st time this year and possibly the 1st time at/around home. It was so nice here today that I should've done more.
You need to do more of this. When your boys are grown, they won’t have fond memories of how much Daddy worked, but time spent fishing with them- they will treasure that all their lives. You only get one shot at this, then they are grown and gone. Make some more memories.

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses i would have given anything to watch you go wacko on that possum with a machete! Haha! I bet that was a sight! LOL LOL
Mean, ugly sight. He was going all over to hide -- what teeth they have!! Bad cut on head and concussion probably. As it tried to run out, saw #2 one...who left bleeding. #1 was a big old male who dropped to die at that point.

I have trap cages, also 9 curious cats! Plus, this was a "just happending" return of the offender. Here, I often react and question it later. No questions, just tossing carcass out for buzzards this morning, down the road.

It's a lovely, sunshine day! Temps great and I see a good amount of grasses greening and growing. All the water we've had, now decent temps in 50s, grow grass, grow! 😁 :love

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I want to beat my laptop to smithereens with a hammer. It is locked up AGAIN. I’m so mad! I have to unplug it and let the battery run down so I can turn it on again. I’m frustrated, disgusted and just want to throw it and stomp on it. But then I wouldn’t have one at all, maybe I can get this stupid thing fixed.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I want to beat my laptop to smithereens with a hammer. It is locked up AGAIN. I’m so mad! I have to unplug it and let the battery run down so I can turn it on again. I’m frustrated, disgusted and just want to throw it and stomp on it. But then I wouldn’t have one at all, maybe I can get this stupid thing fixed.
Wow, sorry to hear that. Technology likes to be so fun some days

Latest posts