Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I like the idea of an everyone’s garden thread, where to put it? Under random ramblings? @Mini Horses thats a great idea!
Yeah, sounds about right....start one, then we can all "ramble on" about good, bad or ugly. It's a way to share our sweat! :lol::lol:. It's also motivating. Means others are watching. Trust me, NO ONE ever looks at my garden but me and I like to share. I'm not the only one, I'm sure. Well, couple of my goats get interested in the garden but, totally another story. :old

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. Morning all.
I wasn't on here or BYC or internet for a couple of years because of an iffy lap top that finally pooped out. After fighting it for a couple of years I broke down and bought a new one. A month later it was sitting on the table in the camper. Hard west wind and rain came one day (or night I can't remember, and blew a perfect line of water under the seal on the slide out. My seat across the table and down the couch. Laptop down. It took a year before I broke down again for another and was in a campground with no internet. Getting unlimited on my phone and/or a hotspot is 1/2 more bill increases.
I've been wondering when to start some seeds. It is that time.
My son is a crane operator, licensed for 7 cranes, plus has safety credentials. His job ended January 2020 and things stopped. He was lucky to find a job close to his home base before unemployment ran out. He makes in a month what he used to make in a week, but it’s paying the bills. He lives in a camper. He bought a house on 2 1/2 acres that needs work. I get where you are coming from.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
fewCoffee is cooking! BYH, TEG and SS were down yesterday! Thanks @Nifty for your hard work to get them up and running again!
Yes! Shockers! I tried and got the dreaded error msg. Didn't have anything earth shattering to say but, couldn't visit! :( glad our social outlet is back up! Thanks Nifty.

Coffee is ready, help yourself! It's sunny but cool. That's fine, I have jackets! Got a few things I hope to do today on the farm. Trying to make this a farm weekend.

messybun

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I want to beat my laptop to smithereens with a hammer. It is locked up AGAIN. I’m so mad! I have to unplug it and let the battery run down so I can turn it on again. I’m frustrated, disgusted and just want to throw it and stomp on it. But then I wouldn’t have one at all, maybe I can get this stupid thing fixed.

Before you do that either try popping the battery out, not all laptops let you, or running your finger along all the “f” keys. Start at “f1” go to the end and come back, pressing all of them.

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning all. Thanks for the coffee baymule.
I really hope we don't all get censored here too.
:lol: Only if you speak the truth:gig
Like Mini said the Garden thread may be a good motivator. I need to go away from the house today and finish clearing a few trees for somebody to build a shop also my next years fire wood.

Latest posts