Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's working right now, but for how long....... :he
I am afraid you need to shell put for a new one... the one you have is antique for a laptop.

Me... I spent HOURS 2 days in a row... trying to get my printer to behave... no luck...

And my laptop is fantastic... the printer isn't all that old either....

But man... frustrating...

I kept wanting to smack that printer with a hammer

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Computers!! Can't do without, hard to live WITH. :lol: :he

Sun is out bright! Temps are back at 32 at get up. :(. We had a few warm days, now cool, then going back to warm late next week. No rain, so I'll take it! It's March -- normal and workable. So, garden thoughts are here.....need to get those seeds started. :celebrate. Should be dry enough to till next weekend, without any clumping.

Still working heavy but, I'll make time for veggies. That's my goal.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. It’s cool and drizzly today, just enough to be icky. Today is a good day to fill little plastic starting pots with potting soil and plant seeds. Being lazy this morning, normally already have lambs fed and doing chores by now. Still on PJs. Gonna get another cup of coffee.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's ok to have a lazy day. I'm on one with you! :) just need some slack time.

I have a few hundred 8oz paper coffee cups -- left over from a demo -- that I will use for some starts. Think I'll get some bags of stuff for a starter mix today. It's a good day for that here...sure have seeds waiting to explode into a new life. By time they are ready to transplant, I should have the garden area ready. Wouldn't that be amazing!?😁

Time to start an "everyone's" garden thread! That lets us all enjoy and help.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gardening sounds great. I been slowly working on ours here. Hopefully will get it done and things planted. Coffee might be needed been pretty tired lately. Kids need to do school today and tomorrow. Lots of house chores need to get done. The laundry is trying to take over need to find time for a folding party. Also need to go to the store for a few things.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
2 VERY HOT summers ago, I saw a bunch of flats of dead plants in a dumpster at Lowe’s. Of course you know what I did. I asked first, then BJ and I went dumpster diving! We dumped out the soil and dead plants and stacked up pots and flats. I think I got a lifetime supply! Poor BJ was pouring sweat, I was too. Sweat mixed with dead plant potting soil made us a gummy mess, but I was supremely happy. Haha, skip the diamond rings, give me tractor, sheets of tin, reject and used lumber, cow panels and dumpster diving treasures. I got my priorities straight!

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. Morning all.
I wasn't on here or BYC or internet for a couple of years because of an iffy lap top that finally pooped out. After fighting it for a couple of years I broke down and bought a new one. A month later it was sitting on the table in the camper. Hard west wind and rain came one day (or night I can't remember, and blew a perfect line of water under the seal on the slide out. My seat across the table and down the couch. Laptop down. It took a year before I broke down again for another and was in a campground with no internet. Getting unlimited on my phone and/or a hotspot is 1/2 more bill increases.
I've been wondering when to start some seeds. It is that time.