Coffee anyone ?

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think you should get out the bbq or smoker that day and make the world smell lovely and then have spaghetti or cheese lasagna the next day to declare your independence.
Great idea!
Seems easy enough. Take the MEAT OUT of the freezer and cook it :D
Maybe that's what we're supposed to do that day, guess I hadn't thought that he really does want us to get meat out in the morning, and grill it that night.
I like that @Bruce ... take the MEAT OUT of the freezer and cook it. :lol::gig:yesss::yesss::yesss::thumbsup . I have meatless days just because of being too late in the evening coming home from testing to cook. And in the summer I do eat more vegetables because they are fresh out of the garden. In fact I find myself craving vegetables in the winter; missing the fresh out of the garden ones. But on days I can cook, I don't think there is ever a "meat out" day..... and once I get my stove in the house I intend to do more cooking.... can't wait to get back to cooking on gas again....
I will be doing just that.... taking the MEAT OUT of the freezer and cooking it.....
Hate to say it, but on days that I am lazy and on my own, it is a lot easier to make something without meat, but most definitely I will me taking the MEAT OUT of the freezer in the morning to celebrate meat out day.

Thank you everyone for helping me get ideas on how to properly celebrate MEAT OUT day.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had steak tonight.
hmmmmm. We had some Zataran's with a rare even 1st time with some spam and a little breakfast sausage. It was really good. I usually do kielbasa or some smoked sausage of sorts. I love a little cajun cooking even if it ain't real creole. And I'm sad to see that I can't have uncle ben's any more.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Colorado is supposed to have a "meat-out" day
Clearly, your Gov is trying to kiss up to the influx of "greenies" that Colorado has enjoyed in recent years; I wonder if it has occurred to him that this move could antagonize the farmers who have been putting food on people's tables for generations and don't consider meat the invention of the devil. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score