Coffee anyone ?

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We had steak tonight.
hmmmmm. We had some Zataran's with a rare even 1st time with some spam and a little breakfast sausage. It was really good. I usually do kielbasa or some smoked sausage of sorts. I love a little cajun cooking even if it ain't real creole. And I'm sad to see that I can't have uncle ben's any more.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Colorado is supposed to have a "meat-out" day
Clearly, your Gov is trying to kiss up to the influx of "greenies" that Colorado has enjoyed in recent years; I wonder if it has occurred to him that this move could antagonize the farmers who have been putting food on people's tables for generations and don't consider meat the invention of the devil. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning all. I'll have another cup PA.
Sounds as if a meat free day is the least of Colorado's agricultural community's concern. https://www.thefencepost.com/news/p...2UiH3utTBF0Z5LBocp22xR-OEKFy0ruaSJ05EkHb7Aw7Y
WOW. It's amazing how far some of these yuppies have pushed their ideas.
we’ll be playing with granddaughters all week, y’all have a good week!
Enjoy your time with the grand babies. You have a good week as well

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sounds as if a meat free day is the least of Colorado's agricultural community's concern. https://www.thefencepost.com/news/p...2UiH3utTBF0Z5LBocp22xR-OEKFy0ruaSJ05EkHb7Aw7Y
The government really seems to be clueless as to the effect of agriculture on the state. They seem to think all those things are easy to do, and farmers have such easy jobs. It is interesting how as they were starting to introduce these things, we were having a weekend where it did not reach double digits for more than a couple hours, including one day where it got all the way up to a whole one degree. The Colorado government could've cared less about the community, and instead was putting out laws to enforce people to bring pets inside. Just interesting how focused they were on writing laws that make our lives so much harder.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here at my house we had a 28 degree wake up morning. Brrrrr. Very light ice on waterers, like yesterday. Had checked at midnight and no new kids, hustled out early to be sure there were no wet ones at daybreak -- a favorite time to kid! Thankfully none. Couple does did have crossed legs and huge sides. Rest of week warming and high 30 to mid 40 nights. Ok girls, get it done! 😁 then I should be through with watching until May. :clapI welcome the thought.

Had 11 apptmt, back home. Now, what next??? Heavy work sched rest of week. Better take a walk about and see if there are any "must do" things to handle. ;). Then, pick a list!

Latest posts