Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
help him.... may try a combination of herbal supplements. It's not cheap though. Farrier has a couple more things to help when she trim... Short of constant use of bute he's still sore this year. Arthritis SUCKS!
Anyways we'll figure it out and figure that saying good bye is going to come too too soon.
Have you tried Buteless? It's got devil's claw for pain and liquid you can add to pellets. I've used it with decent results. Sorry he's got the problem.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
A friend and coworker let me know she's car shopping after a deer went through windshield of her SUV earlier in week.
Wow, they don't usually go through the windshield of taller vehicles. Moose on the other hand.

of course I got my deer with the truck,
:( Yeah, you needed just a bit more trauma in your life .... like you need a 3rd leg.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My son rolled his truck a few months ago, totaled it out and spent the night in ER for observation because of bruises on his lungs. So count your blessings that it wasn’t worse.

Coffee is ready, going for first cup.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses it's the same here about the weather. They just don't seem to know. Guess we'll take it hour by hour.
For Richie I haven't tried the buteless, might though. I did order the herbal laminetic mix from Silver Linings. It has many of the same ingredients plus some. Just want him out of pain, I had hopes of learning dressage with him... but if he's just sound and pain free enough for slow easy trail rides that's ok. DH never rides very often anyways.

Sold 3 bunnies last night. Going to go through again, weights, ect. It's non stop updating.
And I have 2 buckets of apples to make applesauce!! Neighbor brought them, we can go pick more if we have time and want more.

Thefarmofdreams

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone! I spent the morning updating the digital planner for DS's homeschooling.. for the 3rd? time... It took some trial and error to find the right option. But Dad's house curriculum is pretty well done. I'll do mine later or another day.

We're also in the 'might rain, might not' group. I guess one perk of our unknown closing date is we can just stay in (and with qt, can't go out. sigh.) I hope you all enjoy your day and stay warm!