Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woohoo......warmer today, normal temps for time. 45 at wake and go to 60! I can deal with those. 🙂. Barely a breeze, so will try to get the pile of weeds burned. Been waiting at least a week for calm. Looks like a good day overall...but, still early. 😁😁

I plan to get something done outside today. Lot to choose from! 🤣. Finish coffee first. Enjoy your day everyone.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It's a real warm 30* outside, ducks were so happy they jumped right in the pond. I have my coffee today, though it's mostly milk. Ya'll have a wonderful day!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Having hot tea this morning. Sun is up, so out and about soon. Chores and then?

Got all the water troughs refilled yesterday. The weed and sticks pile burned 👍. Serious number of feed sacks to clear from barn. Will do a trash run with those and things from house purge I tackle every couple days. Oh, my, what you can find in a closet!! Removed window a/c, cleaned and stored. Overall, a good day.

Plans for more today. Trying to get all the clean up of little jobs, put offs and such cleared up. Want to reclaim my tractor shed for the tractor.😁. Pulled some things out of area to reorganize. Now I have an assortment of things in a couple areas, to get back where they belong. 🤷🙄 geesh, who did this. Me. 🙁 One thing leads to another. No rain this week, just up & down temps, winds....gotta pick your challenge out there.

Better get at it.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
On my first cup of coffee. I've caught a head cold, sneezing, sinuses all clogged up, blowing my nose. Blech. I like my adjustable bed, I slept slightly tilted up so I could breathe. Taking Tylenol sinus severe. My head is clear now, just a runny nose. Thinking I won't do much today.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Cold this morning. 25 but sun is coming up. Getting ready to leave for Baltimore and dr. appt. Cannot believe how well the knees have come along since using that Burt's Bees calming serum on them. Almost back to normal skin color, flaky skin but not painful.... AMAZING STUFF.

Sorry about the head cold @Baymule . Your immune system is down with all the upsets over the last couple of months, and exposure to the grands and the usual kid germs and all that....

Great on all the "catch up" type stuff @Mini Horses . But not able to get around outside all that well yet. Did get a few things carted to the dumpster the other day though, that were out there that needed to go...That is where I want to be...more of the little stuff getting done. I did empty a box and did get some other stuff washed in the kitchen. Got the pull out slides for the lower cabinets from Wayfair that I hope to start figuring out where I want what, and see about possibly getting one or more put in. Not sure if I get down on the floor to do them if I can get back up yet though..... :th

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It's supposed to reach up in the 60*'s today, but I was so cold this morning I just let the hot water run down my back. I also have a really terrible head cold this morning. I've been taking vitamin C gummies since 4 days prior to thanksgiving too! :( I had a PB&J and hope for the best.

Latest posts