Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice you have a passenger to accompany you on a long drive -- plus container already on the truck. No doubt his wife was encouraging!! 🙃. Sometimes we need alone time. 😁💓 Waiting on ewe pics.

Total gray, overcast sky today...it's dull out there. Light sprinkly rains, heavier in NC and since I'm close to that end of front, it's iffy. Mostly inside day! It's fine, I'll do more box sorting out. Have trash bags at the ready!!! I've been pretty good with tossing, so far. At some point I'll have an area for my sewing set up again, downstairs.

Happily drinking my coffee! Feeling good that I have only rain, not snow like many of you. Hard to imagine dealing with that for a few months vs a few grumbling days! 👍

Two days ago I opened back door at night and encountered a possum. Yesterday morning, I dumped him for buzzard feed. Last night, had to hay in dark, so see his full bro out there hiding at the goat barn...today, he'll be placed with his brother. 🙁. These things need to stay away from here!! They're destructive! Not welcome.

Last edited:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was a chilly 33 this morning. Cloudy and grey but only a spit of snow flurries and gone. Partly cloudy now with some sun coming through but low 40's. Going to get the chicken stuffed and in the oven in a bit. Looking to see what else I could make to go in oven to utilize the cooking time effectively. Will use up most of the bread crusts for the stuffing so no bread pudding. Also going to get another box unpacked and sorted through. Time for me to be doing this.

I am sore from PT yesterday but going to do some exercises in a little bit too. Gotta work on the right knee and the accompanying muscles and tendons and ligaments. Sure wish they would stretch a bit so they felt like the left knee...
Too chilly to be outside for anything....

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule you need to paint her! 😁. They need color. So, I'm really one to say that because my goats are almost all white, being Saanen! But their collars are colored. 🤣

Weather is cold this morning. Heavy frost, 28 out there. Brrr. It will warm up soon into mid 40s. 70 tomorrow??? 🤔. Strange, strange weather.

Having coffee. Help yourself. Dentist tomorrow...darned shots and drill, prep for a cap.😟

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is good this morning. Guess I was tired, I slept until 7:22 with a wake up for a short while at 2 AM. Don't have a lot on my plate for today, selling a lamb this afternoon. I may or may not load truck for trip to Groveton Saturday morning. Or I may load it tomorrow. Eh.

I made a big pot of soup, been eating on that for a couple of days. Think I'll skip that tonight and have Salmon with cheese ravioli, broccoli and make a spinach cream sauce to dump over all of it. Yum, CALORIES! :clap

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
There are so many better options than a cap- im so sorry :oops:

There are options but, some are just not suited for all. Just remove won't work, partial not for me. Implants are out there, triple cost of a cap that's never to be seen -- last one in back! And that alone makes sense to me. Then there's the work for said implant! The filling in this dinosaurus tooth is still there but tooth is crumbled in spots. None of it is fun! 🙄. It'll work. 🙂.