Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
When alarm goes off -- body is back to dozing off! :lol:

I'm home all week now, so thought I'd turned both alarms off. Nope. At least the 7 was on, not the 5. 👍. That helped. Breakfast over, 2nd cuppa, then chores. Called for more alfalfa/orchard -- snow has delayed the trucks :he. So, that's off list for today. They have to keep eating the orchard/Timothy. Poor babies. Hoarding the couple hundred pounds of the a/o for soon to be new moms, until truck arrives.🤷

Chilly, overcast and rains expected around noon, staying until daybreak. 🥴. Do not need. Glad not worse.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
TV report this morn. Suggesting egg shortage & high pricing compliments of large suppliers, in addition to the flu crap. Price gouging. Prob is some of it -- let's face it, eggs have been too cheap for too long. Milk also. I just HATE that everyone in processing is getting more than the farmer originating product!!

Buy direct people, support the people who do so much for so little. We all need to shout this on billboards. 🤨👍

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
😵‍💫OMG...Prices. this was a cosmetic wall...$9 for an eye liner pencil??? Really. $15 for a couple ounces of foundation. Ok, mascara is $10-20 per. :th

Guess I haven't bought in a while :lol::old

The world is crazy expensive.
I guess we are lucky no one in the family has ever used that stuff :D

I'm a real coffee lover, I like cappuchino.
Welcome to the thread and :welcome

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
😵‍💫OMG...Prices. this was a cosmetic wall...$9 for an eye liner pencil??? Really. $15 for a couple ounces of foundation. Ok, mascara is $10-20 per. :th

Guess I haven't bought in a while :lol::old

The world is crazy expensive.
Almost every time I go out with my bestfriend we end up Ulta. I wander around trying to discreetly roll my eyes and to not point at anything and shout Are They KIDDING!!! She usually leaves with a couple of tiny little tubes that she can hold in a closed hand and at least $100 lighter.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just to make a rainy day perfect --- NOT!

Here's what you don't want to find....and we're loading in a few to go to the vet. Had to know vet there soon....it's a great facility for large animal surgery. Better take the ckbk and plastic :old :rolleyes:. Been there a few times in past ...unfortunately.

No idea! And yes preggers. Due in 3 wks.

IMG_20230125_133948637_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230125_134108674.jpg

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just to make a rainy day perfect --- NOT!

Here's what you don't want to find....and we're loading in a few to go to the vet. Had to know vet there soon....it's a great facility for large animal surgery. Better take the ckbk and plastic :old :rolleyes:. Been there a few times in past ...unfortunately.

Holy Crap! Sure hope there's some help for her! :hugs

Latest posts