Gentle Giants

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
36" ??
That's record territory
Yeah he is kinda mutant. :eek:
I am hoping to pull him out this weekend and get a better height measurement.
"Leo" - "Not Leo's" twin as pups is super tall and long. Taller and longer than all the other dogs. We laugh all the time- have no idea where that gene came from. :hu He looks exactly like Callie.

GW is right- This is Badger 3 years ago Giving love!

SAM_4494.JPG

Last edited:

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
The goat and sheep people we have met have been awesome with both info and friendship. We have almost two months of county fairs and have been making the circuit to touch base with as many people as possible.

Southern - we will probably have an LGD soon but I would like to talk to you about a pup out of that combination. :)

Prairie Fleur

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Yeah he is kinda mutant. :eek:
I am hoping to pull him out this weekend and get a better height measurement.
"Leo" - "Not Leo's" twin as pups is super tall and long. Taller and longer than all the other dogs. We laugh all the time- have no idea where that gene came from. :hu He looks exactly like Callie.

GW is right- This is Badger 3 years ago Giving love!

View attachment 21735
Badger looks so much like my London it startled me a little. Here's my big guy. About 3 years old as well.
Btw has anyone here had hips and elbows xrayed on their Pyrs? One of my cousins has a female Pyr and they gave her a VERY light dose of anesthetic to see if she'd be ok so they could spay her. It nearly killed her. I'm super worried about how to get my boys hips done without anesthesia. Not sure if this is the right thread for this but didn't know where to put it.