Going on a Road Trip-Md to Indiana to get a goat- We are Home...

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
ThreeBoysChicks said:
marlowmanor said:
Queen Mum said:
Either that or tell your wife that your biological clock is on overdrive and you need a baby but didn't want to put her through all the hassles. LOL.
:yuckyuck
I love that last reasoning QM!
I would not say that to her, I think she would be willing to try to have another one.
:gig :lol:

Ooops...

redtailgal

Reaction score
You, um, wanna swig by NC and pick me up? I'd love to go back to Indiana. I have this cool friend there, and she has some awesome goats, and bunnies, and chickens, and cats, and a prarie dog, and this hoppy bouncy guy that I cant remember what he is, AND she makes some MEAN fudge!

:D

redtailgal

Reaction score
see what I mean? its like a zoo, except instead of charging you, you get fudge! :p

Oh...when you get there, give Buttons some snuggles from me.

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
We don't want to impose on Kim, but a tour and a meet and greet with the animals would be great.

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
see what I mean? its like a zoo, except instead of charging you, you get fudge! :p

Oh...when you get there, give Buttons some snuggles from me.
I needed to make sure what species Buttons was before I agreed to hug it. I checked Rolls website, Buttons is a dog so yes, I can provide some snuggles.

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
You, um, wanna swig by NC and pick me up? I'd love to go back to Indiana. I have this cool friend there, and she has some awesome goats, and bunnies, and chickens, and cats, and a prarie dog, and this hoppy bouncy guy that I cant remember what he is, AND she makes some MEAN fudge!

:D
Patagonian Cavy! :D I only know because ever since I showed it to DH, he has wanted one. We should have a mini-herdstock LOL!

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Pearce, if you wanna come to, you're more than welcome. I've been sicker this week than I've ever been in my life, but surely will be back to (as close to) normal (as I ever get) by then. Sorry I haven't posted new pics, it has truly been all we could do just to get chores done daily. Went to the doc today so I'm hoping my meds kick in SOON.

The 2 Nub does leave tomorrow afternoon, so he'll be batching it w/ Whiskey til you get here.

Latest posts