greenfamilyfarm's Journal - Nubian Kids are HERE! Pictures Up

greenfamilyfarms

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I'm so excited, y'all! We got a message that our Nubian doelings were born today. She's saving me a SPOTTED doeling - the only one she is selling this year. I think I may cry! I've wanted one for sooo long.

Because I'm excited and want to celebrate, I'm giving away a FREE bottle of our Homemade Luxury Lotion in your choice of fragrance to a random person who "likes" our facebook farm page and "likes" the status about our giveaway.

*If* by any chance you DO NOT have facebook, just leave a comment here saying so I can enter you.

About our Lotions

Our Farm Facebook Page

greenfamilyfarms

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
They are here!!!! :weee

We got down there and she had a spotted buckling she GAVE us as well. He was headed to the "meat man" today and she just couldn't stomach sending this guy to him. Bonanza (the buckling) is a little weak since he had not been nursing well and she had been supplementing him with a bottle twice a day. He just needs some grocery to get stronger.

Citabria (doeling)
327_dscn5239_citabria1.jpg

Cessna (doeling)
327_dscn5227_cessna2.jpg

Bonanza (buckling)
327_dscn5226_bonanza1.jpg

Note: We know azaleas are toxic to goats. We have removed the majority of our bushes that are close to the goat pasture. These are in our yard, not in the pasture, and were used just as a pretty background for pictures.

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
They are all beautiful! Of course I just love the first doeling because I am a sucker for spots!

marlowmanor

Reaction score
greenfamilyfarms said:
We just lost Bonanza. He started going downhill this morning. I don't feel like talking about it yet.
:hugs Sorry to hear that. He was a pretty boy. When you are ready to talk about it we are hear to listen. :hugs