GW & SBC's kidding thread: 2019

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, Clover went a day early and kidded late last night. Triplets, 2B &1D all RED! :)
No sleep.
We have some people coming to the farm today for goats, it will be busy.

Here are some pics of Peanut (Red Hot) and Ruth's kids. Took these yesterday at 1 day old. They were peeing and pooping and very hard to get any still shots.. the best we could get.

Ruth doe on right (pink collar)
Wings & Caprines Nigerian Dwarf Kids DOB 4.5.2019 (2).JPG

Red Hot (peanut) Quads The buck has lots of white- The doe right behind hin looks exactly like Peanut!
Wings & Caprines Nigerian Dwarf Kids DOB 4.5.2019 (3).JPG

The doe on the left is spectacular! I wish I had more shots of her
Wings & Caprines Nigerian Dwarf Kids DOB 4.5.2019 (10).JPG

Ruth's doe playing
Wings & Caprines Nigerian Dwarf Kids DOB 4.5.2019 (12).JPG

This girl is so pretty wish her head was up! She was having none of it!
Wings & Caprines Nigerian Dwarf Kids DOB 4.5.2019 (13).JPG

Ruth's Buckling he was playing so hard he kinda crashed, decided he would just rest for a bit lol.
Wings & Caprines Nigerian Dwarf Kids DOB 4.5.2019 (14).JPG

Peanut's Buckling. He is so cuddly and so silly!
Wings & Caprines Nigerian Dwarf Kids DOB 4.5.2019 (15).JPG

This is the doe that refused the bottle... forever! She is a stinker. Full of Sass!
Wings & Caprines Nigerian Dwarf Kids DOB 4.5.2019 (16).JPG

Ruth's Twins
Wings & Caprines Nigerian Dwarf Kids DOB 4.5.2019 (17).JPG

These 3 all wanted the bottle at the same time! The doe is in GW's lap, the bigger Red boy is taking the bottle and the itty bitty boy (red and White) at the bottom
028.JPG

SA Farm

Herd Master
Reaction score
They’re all so adorable, but I particularly love the white patch with the black dot on the buckling’s chin! :love

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I am trying to catch up. For some reason I wasn't getting any update messages.

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Ruth and Peanut kidded! The kiddings overlapped and it got a bit hectic!

Peanut started labor and had a kid. Ruth starts hollering. Peanut has another. Ruth contracting.
Peanut has another. Ruth screaming. Peanut has another, I snatch up the kid and put it in a tote and run to Ruth.
Waterbag out and 1 hoof. She's straining and screaming...crap. I go in, thought the head was back at first but it wasn't. Couldn't find the other leg but got the kid out. A huge doe! Followed by a huge buck!

So 3 does, 1 buck for Peanut and buck/doe twins for Ruth! All the kids have had colostrum except 1 of the quads. She's being a jerk with the bottle so I'll try again later. Stresses me out when they don't eat right away though. They are all healthy and active though.
Wow, congratulations! I had to getting together last year made me want to pull my hair out. so far this year I've had him close but not like that. I can't wait to see the pictures as I read on.

Latest posts