canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
sSp_clangrats[1].gif

SO Happy for you all!

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Poor Munchkin! I always feel bringing new babies home is a lot like having DH bring home a new wife, spend most of his time with her, and tell me we are going to be "good friends". :lol: By next year when Munchkin Jr. is mobile Munchkin Sr. will discover the fun of playing with a brother. And later when he can blame any bad behavior on Munchkin Jr. who won't be able to talk and deny it, even better.

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pumpkin pie! Jack ‘O Lantern! Pumpkins are so much fun!
I'm just excited it's growing! Dunno if any of the other pumpkin plants will produce, or if the deer will attack again, but I'm hoping they will keep growing. I'm finally feeling almost back to pre-baby, and going to try to fix the gates again to keep the deer out.

There's several of the squash plants that are starting to take off, I think at least one is a zucchini, so I'm hoping we will get some squash too. I think I need to make the trellises a bit higher for the beans, but most of the plants look like they have pods all over. I will try to take some pictures of the garden soon. I think I only lost one or two trees, and the avocado looks like it might come back from the roots.