Latestarter's 2019 kidding

How many kids in spring 2019, breeding 5 adult does? These same does gave 10 in 2018.

• a number not shown...

Results are only viewable after voting.

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
My left hand and wrist are not working well at the moment. I spent all day when not occupied with ice packs on both. Generally there's a breeze and it doesn't bother me. Despite my physical limitations, I HAD to get this done... The twin does were/are already over 2 weeks old and they were beyond nub and had actual horn starting. The buckling was even bigger, and he's only a week and a half old. Despite just the start of nubs on the youngest doeling, I already had the iron hot and couldn't see going through the whole deal again in a few days more. I too do the deep breath and blow method, but my lungs aint what they once was. I also was wearing reading glasses and had to be relatively close to see exactly what I was doing and make sure it was done properly.

Sorry, no new pics right now. :(:hide Tomorrow is supposed to be plenty of sun so I'll try to go capture a few frames. These 4 are bouncing all over the pen and pasture. Even the youngest is now moving with her mother. She can get in and out of the shelter and enclosures.

Were we not promised pictures?....or at least had the word pictures mentioned :D =D:love

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
So sorry... indeed I have been remiss. I will attempt to seek a temporary pass due to non working appendages. :hide The weather hasn't exactly been great for pics either - cold and gray with damp.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I don't "expect" any in the near term... the remaining 2 yearlings don't "appear" to be pregnant... So really, I'm hoping to get past the coldest period of the year; February, and into the warmer spring period of mid-late March before any more kids make an appearance. Dot is so wide, and April is looking like a tank again. Dot is due 3/15 and April & CB on 3/19. Bang is obviously pregnant and is due ~3/29 and last should be CC around 4/5