Latestarter's ramblings/musings/gripes and grumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
67 degrees outside right now @1:22pm. Woke up to 56 degrees inside this morning. :oops: A might brisk... House is opened up right now (no change since yesterday), but probably gonna close up most of the house tonight. ;) Forecast mid 40s again tonight then low 50s climbing to 60s overnight for rest of the week. Nice. :love Day temps supposed to climb back to low 80's starting tomorrow and stay right there for the rest of the week. Have I mentioned that I love the fall?

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yah, this is flannel shirt weather. Next comes hoodie weather, then Carhart. Sometimes when it gets real cold, it's hoodie under Carhart weather. Also prefer to go in order and not skip straight to Carhart or creep back to flannel shirt or T-shirt weather. Haha

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was 40 @ 2 a.m. when I left for work. 38 at the farm @ 3 a.m. Dropped to 32 @ about daylight at the farm and some frost but not a hard killing frost. Sun came out got up to the low 70's. Will drop again tonight then a little bit warmer. Hey, it is October.....we will hover in these type temps for a month or so if it is anything like the last few years. NOT looking forward to winter... and the crazy hours I have to keep. SO READY to retire.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was 40 @ 2 a.m. when I left for work

Yeah, those hrs make you want to give it up!! It's always worse when you have to leave to someone else's farm, not your own work. But dairy starts early!

We're only a few degrees warmer than you all here on the coast. A little nippy this AM but, doable. It's roller coaster time of year in VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.