Latestarter's ramblings/musings/gripes and grumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Thanks all! I'll give you a ring later today or this evening Rammy (if that's OK with you?) so we can discuss the terms of this exchange :cool: Maybe you can get it because of what you do and where you do it? :idunno I checked again, and it says clearly RX... (here).

Even though the sun is shining and the sky is covered in light cloud, it's brisk outside. Went to bed ~3am and did NOT want to climb out of my warm comfy bed this morning. Knew I had to as I was expecting a new herd addition. :D Sure enough, a new (not so) little girl arrived some time late last night/early this morning. :celebrate

Watched the 2 NFL championship games yesterday. Both were very good, close, well played games. Both ended up tied at the end of regulation and had to be decided in overtime. Both of the number two seeded teams beat their number one seeded opponent (at the opponents home field!). My favorite team was one of the winners and I admit freely that I am spoiled. This will be the 4th Super Bowl appearance of the Patriots in a 5 year period. They won 2 of the last 3. While non Pats fans are tired of seeing us there and want us to lose (haters!), I think about what that organization has done despite all the rules and regulations and road blocks set up specifically to prevent sustained success from happening. It's astounding. :ep The 2 primary ingredients of that success can't last forever so I know it will all end here in the not too distant future. :hit Then I'll lament, like the fans of most other teams, that my team can't get to the "dance".

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.