Let's Look at our Different Feeding Practices *GOATS*

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
aggieterpkatie said:
I feed tin cans and newspaper. :D
:yuckyuck
:lol:

I know I said no one is wrong on this thread...but...
;)

aggieterpkatie, would you care to give your full feeding practices in addition to those cans and newspapers :lol:

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I need a good laugh this morning. A doeling that hasn't been doing very well since she was born in March, Something seems wrong with her. Finallly gave up her fight this morning. I get to bury my first goat in two years. Keep bringing on the humor folks.

Speaking of eating anything, we were talking to a gentlemen the other day, and he was telling us how his kids show animals (4H meat goats) were eating really well and what feed he was using, then he commenced to tell us how they were also eating a trailor peice by peice. OH yah he said, " the walls, the insulation, the carpeting." No I am not making this up just to change the subject. He was really telling us this. I have never been to his place. could you imagine??????

rockdoveranch

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Elevan,

What a great idea for a thread! I am loving it! Can I steal your idea and start the same thread under sheep?

20kids,

I am so sorry for your loss.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
rockdoveranch said:
Elevan,

What a great idea for a thread! I am loving it! Can I steal your idea and start the same thread under sheep?
Go ahead :p

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
I need a good laugh this morning. A doeling that hasn't been doing very well since she was born in March, Something seems wrong with her. Finallly gave up her fight this morning. I get to bury my first goat in two years. Keep bringing on the humor folks.
:hugs I'm really sorry to hear about your doeling :hugs

Speaking of eating anything, we were talking to a gentlemen the other day, and he was telling us how his kids show animals (4H meat goats) were eating really well and what feed he was using, then he commenced to tell us how they were also eating a trailor peice by peice. OH yah he said, " the walls, the insulation, the carpeting." No I am not making this up just to change the subject. He was really telling us this. I have never been to his place. could you imagine??????
:barnie And just why would he let them do that??!!?? Seriously, my goats will try to eat a plastic bag if you have one in your hands...if a piece of plastic blows into their field you have to get it before they do. They'll try to chew on my clothes when I'm wearing cotton or linen...they don't bother man-made fibers :hu But I would never let them eat a trailor! :duc

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Ok...let's get back to the real topic...focus people! :p

Who else would like to share their real feeding practices? Or does anyone have questions regarding someone's practices already posted?

I know that they are more organic, natural and custom feeders on this forum...come on out of hiding...we want to hear what you have to say too :D

No one is wrong on this thread (unless you feed tin cans and old leather boots :lol: )