Livinwright Farm's Journal - Our life with goats

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Too funny! I've been staring at this picture too trying to figure out how she did this.

I can say, after seeing this, it's definitely never boring when around animals.

Thanks for sharing that. :lol:

MrsDieselEngineer

The Goat Lady
Reaction score
Of course all the interesting happenings are when I'm out of town for a week! I'm just glad she's okay :cool: And I'd still like to know HOW she got herself into that bucket......

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
MrsDieselEngineer said:
Of course all the interesting happenings are when I'm out of town for a week! I'm just glad she's okay :cool: And I'd still like to know HOW she got herself into that bucket......
YOUR ALIVE

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
77Herford said:
MrsDieselEngineer said:
YOUR ALIVE
:thumbsup :clap :clap :clap :celebrate back on solid ground!!! :hide :gig Glad you are back, safe and sound :)

redtailgal

Reaction score
geesh, lets all pray that my lil snots dont see this picture............ :fl

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
So inquiring minds want to know, how difficult was it to remove the bucket???:D

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Now, I could see my calf doing something stupid like that. He's the one that finds all kinds of trouble :rolleyes:

RTG...your goats don't need ideas, they are weird enough. :lol:

LWF - How did you get that goat outta the bucket?

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Well, she wouldn't just let me get it off her, or catch her for that matter... you know how funny a goat wearing a bucket like that trying to run looks? She looked like a funny moving carousel piece :lol:
I grabbed a buckt and put some feed in it, goat shoved her face in the grain, and then I worked on working the handle down her back(pushing down on her back and trying to lift up and back on the handle), then I worked on getting her legs(one at a time) scrunched up as high as they would go and then into the bucket, then getting the handle past her hips was easy! Just a push on her rump and she stepped out. The hardest/longest part of it was working the bucket, handle and all, down towards her rump.

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I had one get herself in the bucket like that once. I was amazed at how fast they can run with a bucket wrapped around them. I wound up cutting off the handle.

redtailgal

Reaction score
Have you seen this thread?

2952_5.jpg

Latest posts