Meet Pearl, New Horse

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@B&B Happy goats this is for you. I just snapped a pic of Pearl. She is still thin, but I see small improvements that don’t show up in a picture.

2D2F41E5-5627-44C3-A18A-5BF286635212.jpeg

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH...I just love Miss Pearl :love...she sure has come a long way on her road to recovery, she looks nice Bay :)...she sure is one fortunate horse having you find her ! ...I just went back to the first page of this journal and looked at the first picture you posted of her ...you really need to put these two pictures together...hard to believe it is the same animal...great job :clap,

and thank you for your fast reply to my request for a picture of her.....:lol::gig

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks y'all. Her picture just spoke to me. She was so skinny, so what we call "pore" she ate hay for 2 weeks and barely came up for a breath of air. She now follows me around, wants to hang out with me and has come a long way. She is still thin. It has crossed my mind that maybe she was starved all her life and just never had any muscle mass. Maybe there is no muscle to restore because she never had any in the first place. If that is the case, it may take a long time to build her up to what I consider to be a healthy looking horse.

She lost all that shaggy dead hair and slicked out real nice. She is a dream to ride, for all the abuse she obviously suffered, she had good training.

Latest posts