MELS. NEW ADVENTURES

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
We use them and cover them with a fabric "doggie diaper" on top....like "rubber pants"....they stay on well and she doesn't pull at them at all.....the thing she doesn't like about it is the "obstacle" of "cleaning herself"....she smells it and feels it dripping, but can't "scatch the itch" to clean it.....she hates her tail and paws messed with, but gets use to the "routine" before long....be a long couple of wks....and she will get more vocal in about a 5-8days....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMAG4290.jpg ......I just can't tell ya just How embarrassed, I am.....right now....there are some things in "life" ya just can't change....but, "nature" and maturity brings these kinds of "changes".....the last time this happened, we were at that other house and they made such a fuss, I just "grinned and bared" it.....now, that we are at the new house, I thought it might be different.....the morning after talking to Cowboy....I started to "spot"....now, what is a girl suppose to do?.....here is what I'm forced to wear for the duration....
IMAG4277.jpg ....looks like freaking "Bloomers" with "Daisy Dukes"....doesn't this look just Hideous?.....thankfully I only have to endure this humiliation while in the house....gonna work at getting them out more now, just to be free of those smothering hot things....if the blame rain would ever stop longer enough....Poppa says that the "red flag" is up ....whatever That means....I guess I'll end for now.....Poppa is trying to appease me with a bone....so, hollar at ya later....got a Bone to "Pick"...Not with ya....:lol:

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Has Gabbie played on your boat yet?
Not yet.....:lol:.....but, only because of the lead....the other day she heard something either inside or under it.....and the anole lizards were all "shagging asps" along the vines on the side of it above her head, and began jumping to get up on it....my hand was sliding pressure up the lead to keep her down.....she can't get in it, cause there are too many saplings growing in it......:)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Psssssst Gabby...it's ummm me Mel...I think you look great in your daisy dukes....but I like you even more when your just in your birthday suit :)...your BYH friend Mel :flypig

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMAG4287.jpg .....Thanks Mel!!....your such a "sweetie" in a very masculine way.....:love....being a male ya just wouldn't know about things like "bad hair days" and the concentrated "heat" in sensitive areas.....course, that lady stole yo num-nums, but what ya got hangs free....have ya every had a runny nose and couldn't wipe it?....that is "what" this crappy "red flag" mess is for the birds, I tell ya....but, if they came I'd chase and bark to keep em off my property.....:barnie....anyway, here is a pic of a bad hair day I've had for 2 days now.....IMAG4280.jpg ....just look at the rings on my gorgeous tail....I want to go on a "date", but just who the heck is gonna ask a dang ring-tailed gsd to the "dance"....nuthin' but an ole coon....and I can't stand Coons....:he:rant:somad.....Poppa was always tendin' to em back where we were and would give me a treat when I spotted one for him....he really does take care of me....but, I just get so Irritated with them sometimes....oh, here is a pic I took the other day.....I was really Good and Poppa gave me a bone....man!!...it was sooo Good :drool...but, I had a little piece left and I set the timer on the camera to get some "action shots".....and acting "crazy", like young girls do, I happened to be moving when the shutter snapped and this is one that came out funny.....I look "possessed" or something....:lol:
IMAG4296.jpg .....anyway, hope ya stay Cool up thar Big Fella!!!.....gotta stretchout on this wonderfully cool tile....the low tonite is 80° and the humidity is in the mid 70s....but that AC keeps it much cooler and less humid.....TaTa!!.....we'll hollar at ya later.....:frow

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey y’all, it’s Trip. Kinda sleepy, I’m stretched out on Mom’s wood floor under the air conditioning vent. Paris never wants to come inside, she weirds out. Poor girl don’t know what she’s missing. My buddy Carson is knocked out on his bed. Mom said we’d better rest up, Grand kids coming for the weekend. I like little people, they hold their peanut butter sandwiches right at my level. It’s like they want me to have that sandwich, so I take it. Mom tells em to hold it higher out of my reach. It’s all good. Y’all have a good weekend, I’m going back to sleep.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey guys...it's me, ummm ....Mel,..... don't know if all my fur friends know it ....but tonight is the night of the human bangers....ya know, after three or more years of living with humans... you still never get used to it...darn humans call it
"The Forth of July saleabration,".... ...ya, they sell all this noise making stuff, and tonight and probably this weekend they will light this stuff on fire and will scare a fur baby to death I tell ya....ask your humans if they will let ya stay inside tonight....that noise makes my fur stand up and my tail curl :ep...so I guess I'll wish my furry friends a "happy forth of july saleabration..".....hide under the bed and behind your humans ....your BYH friend...Mel. :flypig
Don't go out to potty alone!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMAG4324.jpg ....sorry to hear that those things bother ya so much, Big fella....:hugs....ya wouldn't have to worry if I was there....they raise up my "dander" and being a protection animal....how can I tell the difference between gunfire, gunpowder exploding, or WW3 starting up.....I think what "works" is to keep Barking as loud and as mean as ya can....and they will stay away from ya....:celebrate.....at least it has worked ever since I tried it....in every location too....at least it works for me, anyway.....I heard Mom talking at dinner that she was gonna take a nap early to make up for the lost sleep she will have while I'm "alerting" them to the danger and telling whatever it is to stay away from here.....we have been hearing the popping and thunder the past few days, but not much in the way of rain......oh, Pops said ya was getting some of those funny characters that we had one time....let me tell ya those are some funny little things....they sure do love splashing in the water, so don't stand too close when they are in the pool....;).....take care of yourself....stay cool....and hope ya make it thru the "issues" without too much trouble.....TaTa.....:frow