1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Ear Tags - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Newtons new adventure

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by newton the goat, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Feb 14, 2019
    Baymule

Baymule Herd Master

Hey, when you come stay with us, plan on going to @Devonviolet's and building fence. They need help, DH, me and you will go roll out some wire! I bet she would even make us a good lunch!

2. Feb 14, 2019
    Devonviolet

Devonviolet Herd Master

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. The other night I was going to say that she could stay here. I got distracted and fell asleep. DH and I discussed it and said that she would have to sleep on a blow up mattress in the living room. :hide

We have a spare room, but it is used for storage and has two freezers and storage cupboards. We would love to have fencing built and of course I would be happy to make a nice meal for everyone!!!

B&B Happy goats likes this.
  3. Feb 15, 2019
    B&B Happy goats

B&B Happy goats Herd Master Golden Herd Member

Newtons adventure is going to be on blow up mattresses, our house too lol....but its really comfortable. ..:bunny

canesisters and Devonviolet like this.
  4. Feb 15, 2019
    misfitmorgan

misfitmorgan Herd Master

Welcome to visit us if you care to Newton. We have a spare room atm and if that is full with foster kids we have a pull out in the big living room. Since we are in northeastern Michigan i would suggest planning us either at the beginning or end of your trip since it will take you fairly close to home. We are Approximately 5.5hrs away from your home.

B&B Happy goats likes this.