1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Update on our 4 piggies - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Newtons new adventure

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by newton the goat, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Aug 18, 2019
    Sheepshape

Sheepshape Herd Master

Well, I'm sure you won't be heading out this way. With Brexit likely to happen on Hallowe'en (Trick or Treat?....definitely TRICK), the British Isles will probably sink into the ocean under the weight of its mounting debt. However, the dollar will probably buy you about £1000 at the time...so a good time to come.....you could probably buy the whole of the British Isles for $200.

Seriously, though (maybe I was being serious!), have a wonderful time and be sure to post from all the places that you manage to visit.

2. Aug 19, 2019
    newton the goat

newton the goat True BYH Addict

Lol imagine owning the British isles lol. But ya ill be taking so many photos it'll be crazy lol

Sheepshape and Baymule like this.
  3. Aug 19, 2019
    Baymule

Baymule Herd Master

I think we did send address and phone numbers to you via group PM. I’ll have a look tonight. Gonna be gone all day.

newton the goat likes this.