Now I need to go eat a couple of Oreos.
Lmfao! Maybe it was maybe it wasnt ;) we shall never know
Definitely pregnant!
What did you name the lamb??
I named the lamb phantom and his brother joker lol

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Its official. Molly no longer identifies as a sheep :lol: she is now a blimp!!
20180719_091244.jpg

I dont think my lambing season really stopped this year :idunno molly is looking like she is due any day now (again)
20180719_091128.jpg

And even eve is looking round :celebrate im hoping all my new girls get bred sometime soon! Im hoping molly will drop before monday (cause im going to BC for 2 weeks)
20180719_091056.jpg

20180719_091039.jpg

Im gonna miss my girls while im gone. Esspecially if someone them are getting ready to lamb.... my dad sucks at keeping me updated o_O so jm kinda reluctant at leaving them with him..... heres to hoping fot the best :fl

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the lambing and have fun on your trip!

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The trip was amazing.... but i wish i hadn't come back. My six eggs les than a week from hatching were smashed by my grandfather who thought they were bad,nobody bothered to check on mollys new lambs till day three... the step mother STILL hates me... i could go on and on... i feel pathetic, broken, angry? So many feeling that are just becoming a jumbled mess...why does nobody listem? Why does everyone act like my opinion isnt relevant? Is it because im only a child in their eyes?

Im sorry for posting this one here but i have nowhere else to turn...
My dad lost my bunnies again.... i am so ready to be done with this business and run away already... i actually came up with a probable plan to pack up my half of the herd and ship them across the country only issue is im currently living paycheck to paycheck. I feel like im complaining a lot when i come on here .... and im sorry... im stuck in a toxic enviroment with no current hope for escape and its really been hurting me...

Here are mollys new twins. She had them three days after i left.. apparently both my dad and grandfather were too scared of her to get close to the lambs
Resized_20180726_140406_7903.jpg
i get to go check them out tomorrow morning... hopefully.
My trip over all was amazing i oved getting to see family i dont usually see
20180805_122745.jpg

And scenery that took me back to my childhood (i say as if im an old lady)
20180806_075644.jpg

20180805_155655.jpg

20180805_155712.jpg

Even met a sheep friend willing to let me cuddle lambs to get my sheep fix if i needed it! My aunt and grandmother even helped me figure out how much it would cost me to fly my sheep over to the island and move there myself. I dealt with a stubborn old man who i dearly love as we took a healy ride to escape all the nagging ladies in our lives.
20180804_170341.jpg

Im happy im home and yet i find myself questioning what home is... it is a total **** fest on both sides. The pressure to make a decision is escalting to and almost unbearable amount ... im currently looking at the clock...
Its 247 in the morning and yet im still too tired to be tired
... damn you third wind :lol:
I hope i can promise you guys that happier posts are on their way sometime soon... sadly i cant exactly tell you went yet :barnie
Thank you for helping me with so many things in the past and the present
:bow

Latest posts