newton's the goats journal

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Bwahahaha damm @Baymule and i thought i was the only one :lol: as of yesterday my bad luck seems to have increased... had to get stitches in my thumb because my cousin doesnt know how to train his dog... left him with us for a week and he decided to attack me the last day.... stupid dog told my aunt if she ever volunteers to babysit him again im out of the house until he is gone. My car was estimated to be fixed woth the cost of 200.... aomehow it climbed to well over 700 :ep:hit why does adulting suck so much.... but hey im going to and interview for a job at a huge animal auction house this tuesday... finally getting away from the workplace bully so thats pretty good luck.... heres to hoping both our luck gets better :lol: btw quick litle thing... i recently got into dnd (dungeons and dragons) with my friend.. he has banned me from ever touching his dice since i have horrible rolls constantly and he fears ill pass on my bad luck to him :gig:gig:gig

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My broke down car saga continues. The fuel pump assembly came in Wednesday. Son in law went to put it in this morning, it was the wrong part. So DD called Auto Zone, part would be in by 1:00. SIL went to AZ, part was not there, he got flustered, finally called DD and told her to call the Auto Zone and find out where it was. Somehow she called a location 1 1/2 hours away! So she loaded up the kids and drove there and back. Guess what? it was the WRONG part too! They have ordered the part yet again. It will be in on Wednesday. We are driving a borrowed car. We had to borrow a truck today to go get some rock.

I'll trade your $700 repair bill for my $3500-$4000 truck repair bill! Wanna buy a $20 good luck charm? :lol:

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@newton the goat i am getting the feeling that we aren’t wanted..... Maybe I am going about this all wrong. Ha! Got it! Send me $20 and the name and address of your enemies and I’ll send THEM a “good luck” charm! LOL LOL
Im in as well if it means getting rid of some of this bad luck :lol:. And im getting the feeling that people dont want us to generously donate our "luck" to them lol :rolleyes:
Whats that saying.. sharing is caring? :gigi only wanna share my luck because i care hahahaha

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Posted on my journal, but I will add it to yours. Having trouble with the automatic diesel ( in concession to my ankle and not being able to use the clutch on the other truck); that I am supposed to move round bales with... seems it is probably algae in the diesel fuel, getting into the fuel line and fuel filter and cutting off....
Got the new used engine in my car, they started it and water went everywhere... bad head or head gasket. Under warranty, so they shipped another engine, but more time and labor to get it taken out, then this one put in.....plus still no car to drive....
So don't feel alone.......

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Posted on my journal, but I will add it to yours. Having trouble with the automatic diesel ( in concession to my ankle and not being able to use the clutch on the other truck); that I am supposed to move round bales with... seems it is probably algae in the diesel fuel, getting into the fuel line and fuel filter and cutting off....
Got the new used engine in my car, they started it and water went everywhere... bad head or head gasket. Under warranty, so they shipped another engine, but more time and labor to get it taken out, then this one put in.....plus still no car to drive....
Geez.... im both glad and worried that im less alone in this situation than i thought...
Arent we just a boatload of badluck wkth vehicles :hide
I'm not clicking the "like" button on that Jan!!!

Ah, aren't you sweet!! Wanna be my friend? @Baymule too, I sure don't want you two sending me any "good luck" charms.
Awwee but "goodluck charms are the base of the best friendships :lol: but fiiinnnee if thats the conditions for your friendship

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I really, really feel your pain! I'm not going to like your post either.