Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
WHAT? You think the stuff horse looks home-made???? OMG you have got it all wrong - and I mean that in the kindest of ways. It screams love from the heart. SERIOUSLY
As a kid I had countless stuffed animals. My most favorite was one that I ~think my grandmother made it?? Crocheted, no fur, no fancy collar, x's for eyes and metal clothes hangers to keep the ears up. You have crafted a wonderful and loving stuffed horse. Bravo, kudos, and HUGS from me.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pretty stiff this morning but that may get better. Mostly my back but that’s pretty normal for me.
Boone is traumatized because he had to sleep outside. In the dark. Alone. Poor babeh!
He must have forgotten sleeping out there everynight, but I’m confident he will adapt. I need him there to deter small predators from getting the rabids that will be just on the other side of the house. I might accidentally drop some dog poop by the gate there…

Hoping to be constructive and get more house cleaning done. TheMan has already planned dinner so that’s off my back. Amazing how long it takes me now to throw a meal together and I don’t dare multitask or it will end in disaster. I used to be able to keep several balls in the air, so to speak, but these days I just can’t seem to manage it well.
I probably ought to have a plan of attack, but then it gets overwhelming again, so I guess after morning chores, I will play it by ear.
I did tweak the curtain that was uneven and has been bothering me for a month or longer😂 That’s how short my attention span has gotten…I can’t make it across the room :lol:

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Tried to weigh one of the growouts this morning to make sure they are over 5 lb. He escaped from me and was running all over our very large backyard. I called for Boone to help. He always manages to get them cornered and keep them there for me. He never hurts them and he’s super gentle with them. Such a great partner!

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had to go to Burns to see GP today. Boone was amazing. Again. Although he doesn’t fit under the table 😳

IMG_8599.jpeg

He sticks out this much with his back feet touching the wall 😂

At the grocery store parking lot, there were dogs in multiple trucks barking at us. He gave them a cursory glance the blew them off. Fen was getting reactive last time he accompanied us.
This is one of the perks of using Boone. He never feels threatened by other dogs.

As you can see, he was a bundle of nerves waiting in line at the pharmacy 😂

IMG_8604.jpeg

Gud boi Boone!

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Itchy eyes? Fen was sweet this morning. He did the Happy Hiney with me, checked my ears thoroughly and let me pet him while Boone watched from the couch. I’m proud of Boone for not interfering and of Fen for his courage and resilience. It’s hilarious to watch them play together in the big pasture. Fen makes these fast turns and poor Boone doesn’t corner well and inevitably hits the tree or the fence, then Fen rolls him 😂

IMG_8611.jpeg

Latest posts