Prayer Requests & Praises

RoahT

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@promiseacres, thank you so much for your prayers, and the fitting words of encouragement! You have no idea how much it blesses me!
I am praying for you for peace and for your husbands surgery. May our Father be with you, guide the surgeons hands, and fill you with His peace, joy, and strength! :hugs

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@promiseacres - I have said a prayer for you this week as your husband has this hernia repair. I know it is going to be tough, so I really pray God lays a healing hand on him, and allows him a speedy recovery. I also prayed that you would be relieved of some of the worry you have over the doctors. May they tend to your husband with steady and successful hands!

HEALING.jpg

To let everyone know, I also have changed the title and front page of this to invite everyone to share praises as well. Too often we focus on hardships in the world and our daily lives- spread some good news and encourage others!

I ask for prayers please for a childhood friend. Different paths in life caused us to lose contact, but I just found out that her father and grandfather (who was so kind to me and I spent so many days of my childhood at his house) both passed away apparently in the same exact day.

However I must give praise- we work on swimming pools, so the season is very slow. We were blessed to have a job come up here before Christmas and bill time, and it was an answered prayer. I know it may seem silly, but we also have been picking up unwanted deer hides, and I have been blessed to tan two beautiful ones with hair-on to sell, and tanned one hair-off for leather that I can make crafts with for personal use and to sell. I am blessed because I finally got the leather-making down pat ;)

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you. Surgery is tomorrow at 10. I think we are all ready... kids are going to a friend's and I asked a good friend to come wait a bit with me. Dispite myself and our dds being sick Josh has stayed healthy so we are going forward.... the hernia has gotten a lot worse.... there's been a lot of flu in the area.
HomesteaderWife prayers for your friend, how devastating!

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
All went well and all of his hernias got repaired. His orginally diagnosed iniguinal was actually 2 next to each other and they checked his other side had a small one. Then he had a small umbilical they repaired. So now he can rest and recover. Thanks for prayers. I asked a friend to sit with me and she prattle on about her latest family problems and was a true blessing.

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
All went well and all of his hernias got repaired. His orginally diagnosed iniguinal was actually 2 next to each other and they checked his other side had a small one. Then he had a small umbilical they repaired. So now he can rest and recover. Thanks for prayers. I asked a friend to sit with me and she prattle on about her latest family problems and was a true blessing.

Glad to hear all went well :fl for a smooth recovery!

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey, so some of you may know that I have an Aunt battling stage four ovarian cancer. But last night we received word that my grandma has lymphoma. Could you guys say a few prayers for our family, things are getting tough

Reactions: TAH

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey, so some of you may know that I have an Aunt battling stage four ovarian cancer. But last night we received word that my grandma has lymphoma. Could you guys say a few prayers for our family, things are getting tough
praying!!!

:hugs