that's*satyrical-- farm journal

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@ Autumnprarie-I'm not sure. We don't have them yet. We are using a top bar hive my husband built which is a little different than a traditional hive. I will let you know after we get them.

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Just sold the very first baby born on this farm. Even though he's only just about to be 3 weeks old I already am attached to him & in love with his little personality (even if he does hump his sisters lol) I will always remember that first moment when he slid into this world & into my heart. Hope you do very well at your new home Houston I know you will be missed <3

TTs Chicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:hugs I will be there soon - it's gonna be hard to sell my baby too. But I know I can't keep them all.

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:hugs I could only imagine how hard that is. Hope he has a great life with his new family. Do you get to see him at all?

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well our new little buck is home & our 20, that's right, 20 baby chicks are also home. We got a wide variety this year. Let's see: Black Australorp, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Buff Orpington, Buff Brahma, Barred Rocks, Black Sex Link, and Americaunas. They are cute but messy little buggers I swear I gotta fill food & change water about 4 times a day! Oh, and poor miserable Coco is in the kidding stall the rest of the nights this week. Poor thing is SOOO big & SOOO miserable. You can literally see misery in her eyes.

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
fortheloveofgoats said:
:hugs I could only imagine how hard that is. Hope he has a great life with his new family. Do you get to see him at all?
He is going to Kentucky so I doubt I will see him, but a BYH member is purchasing him so I hope to see lots of pics once he leaves & lots of pics of whatever beautiful babies he helps make :love

And THANK YOU to everyone that sent hugs. I really needed them :)