that's*satyrical-- farm journal

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
christmas-new-year-wallpaper-199.jpeg

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey everyone. It has been FOREVER since I posted here. Thanks for all the well wishes :) Well, it's a happy spring here on the mini farm. I'm happy to have gotten all the baby goaties their tattoos, their CD&T vaccines & coccidia prevention done. I have a new doe from awesome bloodlines coming to join us with her absolutely adorable baby doeling. I had a reservation on the doe but the doeling is kind of a surprise :) I will pick them up next Sunday. Yay!!! The barn is coming along nicely and we should (knock on wood) get the roof started & possibly finished next weekend. My doe Dazz is getting ready to kid in 2 weeks so I'm super excited about that as well. She just got her pre-kidding shave and should be ready to go. She is just an awesome little doe and I can't wait to see what she is hiding in there. ( Hopefully NOT all boys :p ) We have adorable piglets running around healthy & happy. We should have rabbit kits any day now. YUP!!! Spring is definitely in the air here!!!!! I can smell it. Wait, maybe it's just the animal poo I smell..... ;)

Four Winds Ranch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yay for all your baby animals!!!! :weee Lol, they make up in cuteness for all the animal manure smell!!!!
I love spring!!!!

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Haha!!! Thanks for sharing my excitement. And yes, the warm weather most definitely magnifies the poo smell. But all the cute little baby animals are SO worth it!