Thistleblooms Rambles

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
My mom kept all her seeds in the freezer of the egg refridgerator...she never let seeds be wasted.....when we cleaned it out we found seeds from 1986 that she bought when she first moved there...we cleaned it in 2013....nothing in the freezer except seeds anx extra spices for the kitchen.... 🤣

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sometimes my messed up knee doesn't want to cooperate and lift me all the way when I get on. Not a pretty sight, me getting on, haha.
Maybe you need to get those running boards with the retractable step ;)

My CP cages will last far longer.
And support far better.

2013 was a sad year for me.
Not that great here either. My aunt died in Jan, so did DW's uncle (can't be TOO sad though she was not quite 93 and he was 97) and I got laid off in July.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
@thistlebloom
I have a Billy Cook barrel saddle with roughed out fenders. I need to clean it again and wondering if anything other than a wire brush works better to remove dirt, sweat and refluffs the leather?

I think a brass brush is recommended for suede, but I haven't had any suede tack for a long time. Oh, have to take that back, Lukes endurance saddle has suede knee rolls. I bought it used and use it for a trail saddle only. It could use a bit of work if I ever feel ambitious.

Found this on cleaning suede - https://leatherworker.net/forum/topic/54935-cleaning-a-suede-saddle-seat/