Thistleblooms Rambles

drstratton

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The two metal buildings are going up right now! Poor guys are doing it in the rain. It's just a crew of two, which I think is amazing. I'm making them a pan of brownies and a pot of coffee.
That's so exciting!!! Are they up or still being worked on? I'm sure they appreciated the brownies and hot coffee on a cold rainy day! :)

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning. :frow
I am just wondering if you ever seen this DVD or not? It called Wild Horse, wild ride. 100 days, 100 people, 100 mustangs. It's an amazing show. If you haven't seen it I definitely recommend you find it and watch. :highfive:

Oh yes, I've watched that. It is amazing! I cringed in a few parts where a trainer was using techniques that I wouldn't recommend. And I cried when the two brothers weren't able to keep the mustangs they trained. Those two kids were awesome. Good show though, I should watch it again.

That's so exciting!!! Are they up or still being worked on? I'm sure they appreciated the brownies and hot coffee on a cold rainy day! :)

They're up! :weee
I will post pics, I have to transfer and downsize and right now I feel like a vegetable. Probably a rutabaga. I worked over 9 hours on my big job today and still didn't get everything on my list checked.

They'll (clients) arrive Monday, so it is what it is. Mostly it looks gorgeous though and I'm happy with my work. If it weren't for all the rainy days when I opted to not drown I would have it completed.

drstratton

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oh yes, I've watched that. It is amazing! I cringed in a few parts where a trainer was using techniques that I wouldn't recommend. And I cried when the two brothers weren't able to keep the mustangs they trained. Those two kids were awesome. Good show though, I should watch it again.

They're up! :weee
I will post pics, I have to transfer and downsize and right now I feel like a vegetable. Probably a rutabaga. I worked over 9 hours on my big job today and still didn't get everything on my list checked.

They'll (clients) arrive Monday, so it is what it is. Mostly it looks gorgeous though and I'm happy with my work. If it weren't for all the rainy days when I opted to not drown I would have it completed.
Congratulations...it's going to be so much nicer for you!
Sounds like you deserve a good rest!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning. :frow
I am just wondering if you ever seen this DVD or not? It called Wild Horse, wild ride. 100 days, 100 people, 100 mustangs. It's an amazing show. If you haven't seen it I definitely recommend you find it and watch. :highfive:
Have heard of it, on my list to watch once I get situated in the new house, have the knees done and have to spend time with them up inbetween exercises and such next winter. Good to know it will be worth it. Thanks