Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Need prayer again...we now have three sick human kiddos, one of Snowflake’s kids still hasn’t figured out nursing (he’s had colostrum from a syringe), Nellie is now stringing discharge, ligs are gone, udder is more full and teats have milk, there’s snow on the ground, (at 3 am it was 30 deg but considered 23 with windchill), and DH’s brother was on his way to a pig sale when he blew the tranny in his truck. DH has to go pick up their Dad’s dually and the gooseneck to haul his truck up north of Indianapolis so that they can haul the tranny truck home and pull the pig trailer home too. DH has only had about 3 hrs sleep as he’s been helping me. I also have a family Easter today that I’m supposed to prep food for. I think I need multiples of me!

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gosh - just one thing after another...yikes! Sorry there's so much crud going on and hope it all works out. Hope the kiddos get better fast!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Wow, talk about a full plate... You might have to cancel something on that list... Like maybe the Easter dinner? You could make that up next week or later. Sorry all the kids are sick. Hope they get well soon. Glad to hear you/Snowflake have/had trips, hope the slow one catches on. Best wishes for Nellie. Hope DH makes it through OK on no sleep and driving... Not a good mix. At least it's daylight and not a drive after dark...