goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol: i'm not even going to try to change the subject anymore... @Bruce that little white fluff ball just pees wherever he wants to since he lives in the goat yard. and i'm pretty sure that @Wehner Homestead will have the puppy housetrained before she does her son. boys just love to point and spray. i'm excited to see pictures, I love aussies and she sounds like a doll.

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I feel like Halo is definitely a step in the right direction. It’s hard to contain my excitement. We’ve sent the deposit and reviewed the contract. I call tomorrow to make her appt for her next puppy shot next week.

Forgot to mention that DH’s Dad mowed our hay field and corner pasture yesterday morning. DH tedded it last night. FIL tedded it again today. Should be dry enough to rake and bale tomorrow in time for 90% chance of rain all day Friday! This is square bales so we expect to be on the wagons tomorrow night.

DD2 has appts in Louisville all day tomorrow. She has spiked a low-grade temp and is on an antibiotic. The antibiotic is for the tonsillitis/strep/chest congestion. I think she’s starting a UTI. We see urology tomorrow and they can test her urine in the office so I’ll have him do that and see what it shows. If she’s still under the weather, she and I won’t get to participate in the baling.

I have a few farm candids for you...

Wilson getting big! I love his darker coloring.
E0DE5CAF-08B8-40D3-9074-4E64635C3437.jpeg

Chester. He was eating a bird when I went in the barn.
6806EBAC-4C7D-4081-A15E-D943A28419C4.jpeg

Jewel Baby! Mama’s girl! She’s just a little Velcro but still wants to sleep in the barn at night. (Yes, I have pink crocs on!)
090BAB76-2424-46E2-B0F8-3B5A9609C520.jpeg

6 of our 9 cats use the ladder to get up and down out of the loft. I can’t seem to catch it on video but I got this pic of Wilson.
86025D48-431F-4B58-96F4-AA06986D8FF1.jpeg

DD2 was grouchy this morning when I made some rounds so I used the stroller instead of her wheelchair. Ella likes the stroller too!
309DEF49-1CA9-4795-A4AC-E747E1B84807.jpeg

I’d have some cow pics but realized I didn’t have my phone when I went to take them!

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
:gig:smackHe’s smart enough to unlatch it from the inside for one thing. For two, this kid has a photographic memory, can take apart anything and put it back together without error but can’t not soak the barn when he helps with watering stock. I think he’s just amazed with the arch and splash. :hu

Arent ALL men?

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sure hope DD2 can get some relief and gets to feeling better.....:hugs.....I'm glad it is you that has to keep all those names and animals straight up that way....I'd get lost....and would have to carry a notepad to do it....:confused:

I posted somewhere that DH calls Blossom, “Not Willow.” :rolleyes: He can’t remember her name. :hu He only knows about half the cats’ names and the original 4 does and two bigger bucks and Sparkle and CeCe. Cows he has down pat, takes him a couple months when new calves get added.

We have to have color/description/pen details to figure out who each other is talking about.