Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! :celebrate:weee

The pup will be making her new home here. I’ll have pics to share as soon as I can capture my own. Making arrangements to get to St. Louis to get her. Kids have named her “Halo.” She’s a black tri with ice blue eyes like Jewel. She’s definitely putting salve on this wounded heart already despite the distance!

She had her vet appt today. Vet was the original one to examine her and said that he no longer heard a murmur at all and believes that it was completely benign and that he saw no issue with a breeding or two. (She and Cowboy are both red factored so they’d have black and red tris. We will only breed if we are going to keep 1-2 and there is enough interest in the rest of the litter to justify.)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
:gig:smackHe’s smart enough to unlatch it from the inside for one thing. For two, this kid has a photographic memory, can take apart anything and put it back together without error but can’t not soak the barn when he helps with watering stock. I think he’s just amazed with the arch and splash. :hu