goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
thank heaven for little girls. never had that challenge. gee, now what shall we talk about. the weather, naaa. politics, heck no, ok puppies, yea puppies, everybody loves puppies. and I just happen to have a picture of a cute baby for your viewing pleasure. asleep in the sunshine.
100_0027.JPG

how was that for a subject change @Wehner Homestead. did it work???

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry y’all! I’ve been working and didn’t have time for a good response.

DS did wonderfully sitting until his male cousin (four months older) told him that only girls sit. (Thanks to his dad that doesn’t clean bathrooms! :rolleyes: They were two at the time and had no idea that older boys stand.) Anyway, my sister and I have both dealt with the boys’ aiming issues since.

I really think that part of the problem is that the linoleum around the commode is ruined and has a constant odor. Hard to bring myself to replace it until it’s not happening quite as frequently. o_O

I did think that the post would garner some attention but had no idea that it would continue for so long or get quite so involved. It’s been entertaining to say the least! :cool:

The attempt to change the direction of the thread was utterly adorable! :love Can that pup come live here???

We are waiting to hear back on a female Aussie puppy that we found online. She’s AKC. Issue is that she had an innocent heart murmur at 6 weeks when she had her vet check. Vet thought she’d outgrow and she goes this week to see if that’s the case. She will be 12 weeks on Thursday. It can sometimes take up to 16 weeks. I’ve done lots of research and if it does truly heal on its own, it’s random and considered a non-issue. Per our purchase agreement though, she would limited to one, two litters at the maximum, IF we ever bred her. The intention is for her to be our pampered housepet, to go everywhere with us (getting feed, Tractor Supply and Rural King runs, to look at cattle, to open shows, etc.) Eventually, either one of her pups or one of Jewel’s would be trained to assist DD2 and get me an earlier heads up that something is amiss with her.

Got the update on the bull we are buying. Mack will be weaned the first part of October.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Waiting to see pics of the new bull when you get him :caf:pop Sorry you've been working so hard/so many hours :( Hope all works out with the new potential puppy. Lovce puppies! :love Try to get you some down time for yourself... even if only a few hours. You deserve a "re-charge" period.

Latest posts