Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Why would you "not dare to pee in the shower"? I mean it's going to the same place as the toilet (in most cases)? Save wasting all the toilet tank water and just let the water from the shower do double duty... I mean don't use it AS a toilet, but if showering, why not? :hide I'll admit, I have no qualms about doing so at all...:old:idunno Goes along with shaving or brushing teeth in the shower... Why not? I suppose doing the latter two would use more water than running the faucet on low while shaving or brushing, but aside from that reason... :idunno

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was like don't you dare pee in the shower!
Urine is sterile. And as LS said, it hits the same pipe the toilet hits. And it is easy to rinse out. I'd rather have that than the kid peeing on the floor, the toilet and sometimes IN the toilet. Not suggesting the kid pees in the sink!

I suppose doing the latter two would use more water than running the faucet on low while shaving or brushing, but aside from that reason... :idunno
True and you can always turn the sink water OFF when brushing or shaving. No need to run it down the drain.