kdogg331

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We have chickens too so I guess it might actually be a good thing if it kept coyote and fox out? But assuming the deer and rabbits can still get through or jump?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Definitely build them a shelter and dedicated pen or yard from good fencing materials. They need a home. Then from there, you can take them on walks, stake them out or put them in a movable cow panel pen.

kdogg331

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Deer can jump with no problem but rabbits can't get through the no climb fence.

I think we will end up using woven field fence, goat fence, or welded wire for the perimeter fence. For their pen though I wanna use no climb fence.

Definitely build them a shelter and dedicated pen or yard from good fencing materials. They need a home. Then from there, you can take them on walks, stake them out or put them in a movable cow panel pen.

Thanks, that's what I'm planning on doing. Can they go on hikes or not really?

Little cotton tails can pop through the fence.....and into my garden!

Lol my issue atm is chipmunks and birds!! Darn things love the tomatoes. And I think squirrels.

I thought that would have been too small. My rabbits are on the stupid side. They keep having their babies in dens right in the lawn so the riding mower sucks them up.

Aw poor things but also dummies lol

I think our deer are stupid. One couldn't figure out how to get out one time. We jist had that little corral fence, since taken down, but there is an opening at the end next to the woods to get in and of course the fence ends by the house and no fence along all the woods but it couldn't figure it out. I think it finally went out the little opening though. But I guess it didn't want to jump? And didn't think to go in the woods and go around? Cause it wanted to go directly across the driveway. It was young but still. Probably didn't last long given it was such a dummy.