Xerocles rabbit thread

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have ram lambs that I castrate and name Dinner. When I lose one, it doesn’t make me sit down and cry, but I still don’t like it. I get where you are coming from. Better luck with the next ones.

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well, well. It's been a whole month since I came here. Winter kinda got me. I've been in a holding pattern. Lets catch up.
Cruella is cuddles now. Not quite "please pick me up and pet me" cuddles, but so far from the attack rabbit she was when I got her that she deserved a new name.
Honey Bunny is pregs again. Hopefully she'll get it right this time and no more squished babies.
I have two new additions. Drove to NC and picked them up today. Champagne d'Argents. My dream rabbits. He is 10 weeks and she is 8 weeks. So, they'll be pets, spoiled and pampered for about 4 months until they get breeding age.
His mama is a grand champion. And her daddy is a grand champion. They're prouder of their ancestry than I am of mine.
For those who don't know Champagnes, they are born black and shed to a beautiful silver. These guys are in transition.
20200218_185828.jpg
20200218_192111.jpg