You dont know true pain until....

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wrecked my bike running late to work. Rear tire bounced up bike landed sideways flipped and slammed my elbow in the ground. You could've put a beer can in that hole LITERALLY. Bull riding 5 days later bad idea.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Don't know how old you are but wait 20 more years and you will wish you hadn't done some of the "stupid" stuff when you can't walk or move without major pain....
Take it from one who knows....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Most recently my brother is trying to halter brake his yearling bull. I'm training my heifer and steer to ride and pull. Any way he put a chain on the bull as a lead rope I took him home and while unloading he hit the end of the chain in the pen he went from 1 end to the other back into the trailer my hand caught somethin. A real Dr. would have put a few internal stitches then 8-12 outside. I got tired of trying to get the needle through the skin and stopped at 2. DW had to hold the skin down while trying to get the needle back up and through.
I could make a long list on here of similar.
Would that be that beautiful Belgian Blue bull? He's built like the proverbial brick outhouse. Steaks anyone? Bet he throws some awesome calves!

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
He's a tri color White/grey/black Zebu. He'll look like my avatar. But still built nice.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had severe arthritis, scoliosis etc... at 18. I have an idea and that was 15yrs ago. After sewing up my hand I went to bed early because my back hurt.

Not a contest I wish to have won.
Seems you have a death wish @CLSranch !

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bruce I wouldn't say that. Although I shouldn't have walked away from the off ramp wreck. I did push it a little to far.

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I crashed my motor bike 4 days back, fuel tank pinned my knee and elbow down and the bike spun, and in my stupidity, after i got my leg out from under it, there was traffic coming so I kicked the bike onto the side of the road using my bad knee, causing it to pop sideways. So I came out of that with bruised ribs a partially dislocated/ crushed knee, sprained wrist and more bruises than a dalmatian has spots.

I was helping a friend exercise an over Weight 17 hand Clydesdale, and when I tried getting him to move so I could pick up one of his hoofs in response he pick up his hoof and put it down on my foot and then leaned on my foot with all his weight.... I couldn't walk for quite a while after that

When I as trying to get past two dairy cows to get through a gate by their heads, both girls decided to close the gap between them as I was about halfway through and squished me between them. The farmer somehow rescued me... I have a new respect for how heavy those girls are...

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I crashed my motor bike 4 days back, fuel tank pinned my knee and elbow down and the bike spun, and in my stupidity, after i got my leg out from under it, there was traffic coming so I kicked the bike onto the side of the road using my bad knee, causing it to pop sideways. So I came out of that with bruised ribs a partially dislocated/ crushed knee, sprained wrist and more bruises than a dalmatian has spots.

I was helping a friend exercise an over Weight 17 hand Clydesdale, and when I tried getting him to move so I could pick up one of his hoofs in response he pick up his hoof and put it down on my foot and then leaned on my foot with all his weight.... I couldn't walk for quite a while after that

When I as trying to get past two dairy cows to get through a gate by their heads, both girls decided to close the gap between them as I was about halfway through and squished me between them. The farmer somehow rescued me... I have a new respect for how heavy those girls are...

Those are all reasons we have sheep but I'm glad you seem to have gotten past those things. ;)