Arabian Stallian with blue eyes

country freedom

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I wonder what my youngest daughter would think about these Arabians - she's always wanted a horse that has it's tail flying like a flag - I had to show her Arabians.
She's also a Paint lover, too.

genuck

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ducks4you said:
Draven said:
I think I found him. Is this the horse that you saw??

https://www.addisequineauctions.com/EZ_DispLib_Item.aspx?ID=79

Interesting. I wish they had used a picture that showed all of him. I would really love to see more of him.
Looked at the bloodlines--BEAUTIFUL stud colt!!!! :drool
Don't want to start an online arguement, but (forgive my naivete) are there not 2 types of Arabians: the ones with Saudi-Arabian bloodlines and the Polish?

I wouldn't mind admitting being wrong to tell un-horsey folks that ONLY Arabs and TB's come in solid. Your thoughts...? :pop
There are Polish, Egyptian, Crabbet (english), and believe a small Spanish sect I can'e remember right now.

I don't know if I could handle a blue eyed or bald faced arab, would give me flashbacks of my old paint mare lol. That Khemo bred pinto is gorgeous though!

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
The farm broadcaster had an interview this morning with the owner of Arabian race horses. She has a 3 yr old Stallion pure bred Arabian Stallion with two blue eyes and black markings around the eyes. She had him at the horse fair here in WI a little while back.

Apparently this is a trait common in Avaro (sp?) Paint except they usually have pink around the eyes. His mother has one blue eye so the Avaro is in her background.

As far as they know, he is the only pure bred Arabian in the world with two blue eyes.

Owner: Pamela Fullerton of Resolute Racing in Athens, WI
Horse's name: Ice Man

Has anyone heard of him?
i'm just like45 minutes from athens. will they be at the athens fair by any chance? I would like to go watch horses

michickenwrangler

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
manybirds said:
Farmer Kitty said:
The farm broadcaster had an interview this morning with the owner of Arabian race horses. She has a 3 yr old Stallion pure bred Arabian Stallion with two blue eyes and black markings around the eyes. She had him at the horse fair here in WI a little while back.

Apparently this is a trait common in Avaro (sp?) Paint except they usually have pink around the eyes. His mother has one blue eye so the Avaro is in her background.

As far as they know, he is the only pure bred Arabian in the world with two blue eyes.

Owner: Pamela Fullerton of Resolute Racing in Athens, WI
Horse's name: Ice Man

Has anyone heard of him?
i'm just like45 minutes from athens. will they be at the athens fair by any chance? I would like to go watch horses
Probably not. They do endurance with their horses now. I beat their stallion Silver Crescent last Memorial Day weekend. :D

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Sounds gorgeous! I'm also in WI, Chippewa County. Any chance he'll come there? :fl

michickenwrangler

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Again, probably not. THey do don't fair shows or any kind of show. They train Arabians for racing as well as endurance. Jason, the guy trainer and I spoke at the Grand Island Ride and a few days after on the phone.

They sold their blue-eyed stallion to a gal out in California, but they still have some others--like Silver Crescent. They race at the Michigan tracks sometimes.

I don't know where the Wisconsin tracks are, but they have been going to endurance rides and you can see a WI schedule at www.umecra.com

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
michickenwrangler said:
Again, probably not. THey do don't fair shows or any kind of show. They train Arabians for racing as well as endurance. Jason, the guy trainer and I spoke at the Grand Island Ride and a few days after on the phone.

They sold their blue-eyed stallion to a gal out in California, but they still have some others--like Silver Crescent. They race at the Michigan tracks sometimes.

I don't know where the Wisconsin tracks are, but they have been going to endurance rides and you can see a WI schedule at www.umecra.com
Yeah, they're probably not coming around here. Even our country fairs only have about 10 or so participants in any equestrian activities, and they don't even do any discipline besides English. Thank you anyway!

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
michickenwrangler said:

and i suppose stallions arn't allowed to comete in 4-H shows anyway. i just thought if they had kids and it was right in town they might have gone there.

michickenwrangler

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thought I'd give this a bump since this horse is doing endurance now. Also, the owner's son hit on me at an endurance ride back in 2011. He's been riding Iceman in endurance rides, although last I heard Iceman had been gelded.