B&B Happy Goats....journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
He is old now, wife divorced him and he has dementia....karma, love it ! Elephants never forget :)
I was going to say that when he gets old and is of no use, put him in a nursing home. Looks like he is already there.

I've gone hunting. I've shot deer, squirrel and feral hogs. Then I processed them for the freezer/supper. There are somethings that I would hunt with a rifle and some things that I would hunt with a camera. Not that I have a nice camera-I don't. Not like i'm going on safari anyway.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep, if you aren't going to eat it and it isn't eating your "livestock", don't shoot it.

.i suggested he and i go out to a open area, i will be the hunter and he can play the part of the game.....
He declined to play :(
Dang! Probably for the best though or you would be posting from a cell somewhere. Heck you probably wouldn't even know about BYH! So I guess I'm glad he declined but you would have saved any number of animals.

goats will love the new addition to their play area !
I bet!!!

just finally approached me and said that the goats are too much for her to care for in this heat by herself, ... and would I consider selling all of them for her.
:fl she sticks to it this time.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Yep, if you aren't going to eat it and it isn't eating your "livestock", don't shoot it.

Dang! Probably for the best though or you would be posting from a cell somewhere. Heck you probably wouldn't even know about BYH! So I guess I'm glad he declined but you would have saved any number of animals.

I bet!!!

:fl she sticks to it this time.
She has finally admitted its too much for her, her arms are such a mess with her thin skin and she looks horrible. I knew the heat was going to do her in......the goats cry every afternoon for food and my not going to feed them, or clean the barn......she is done for sure this time. I finally won't have to hear them cry for food, see them live in a mess or worry about them. I will find them good homes, they are pretty goats. Nicely built and great udders for milking .

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I know that you know it already but you did both her and the goats a favor.
It really was hard for me to hear them upset and crying, I had to be a hard ass and walk away......but it worked and the goats will go to good homes, and i will get three beautiful girls...and she will be able to see them and come pet them without the responsibilities .
She bought a dozen turkeys that are running around now .....lol

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Tough love is tougher on the one dishing it out than the one on the receiving end.
Tough love is tougher on the one dishing it out than the one on the receiving end.
Isnt that the truth !
Hey ...since the chickens are now closer to the house, i can smell them...what can i use to sweeten the smell ?