B&B Happy Goats....journal

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey, @B&B Happy goats , did you know that your goat milk soap is one of the best things to get buck funk off? Has it cured yet?
I have it marked on the calender to check to it this week....it smells great, also made six small ones and added coffee grounds to it for the buck funk..
I don't PLAN on breeding for a while....unless I get "kid fever" so right now I am out of milk..., but after five leaving today....sure do have enough feed for a while :)

Now that you live in Massachusetts, if you have some time for a family trip...hit up my favorite place...head to the top of Mount Washington, before you get to the top , pull over at mile marker 5 and take a walk out on the rocks.....the view is amazing....you and your famly would be quite impressed ...(.if you haven't gone there yet.) Bring a sweat sirt or jacket...you never know what temperature it will be up there :love

Last edited:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
@CntryBoy777. .it will get better here....come winter time:bow...this heat and humidity is opressive for sure, difficult to just get the basic chores done, let alone the projects....very fustrating for all...):he
Time to "sun bird"!! ;)
Glad the goats went to a perfect home :)

rachels.haven

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Now that you live in Massachusetts, if you have some time for a family trip...hit up my favorite place...head to the top of Mount Washington, before you get to the top , pull over at mile marker 5 and take a walk out on the rocks.....the view is amazing....you and your famly would be quite impressed ...(.if you haven't gone there yet.) Bring a sweat sirt or jacket...you never know what temperature it will be up there :love
I'll add that to my list of adventures to-do. This place is not lacking on things like that. I think I love it.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I LOVED growing up in Massachusetts, then we moved to New Hampshire for another adventure, the White mountians are beautiful. ....
I am so happy that you are loving it....and your goats will thrive there, I never had any problems in that climate compared to the climate here....parasites were never a issue. :love

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
No problems .... other than the cold! And it must have been a BIG problem or you wouldn't be sweating it out in Florida!
My thyroid is my reason for moving...can't regulate temperatures well, I do better with the heat than being in the cold for eight months, lol...and living is much cheaper here....thet don't call it" tax a choose its " for nonthing :)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just finshed getting some chores done, well actually all the chores, water change out , red cell to goats, change out on rabbit hutchs, checking new born chicks and cleaning goat house. Just taking a break after changing neighbors bandages from her fall yesterday.....and leons still layed up in be with ice packs ,wrist braces, back pain etc from his fall yesterday... , between two humans to care for, three dogs , the goats and about 40 chickens, oh ya... and the rabbits and their kits.....there is still time left in the day to make lunch, band fred the goat kid and disenfect the inside of goat house. Then perhaps throw some laundry in , and mabey. ..just mabey get that lime done....
Leon is going to have his nerve testing done on his wrists thursday, due to arms and hands "falling asleep" and not working....sounds like surgery in the near future for him !
Going to go and at least band freds gonads.....that will eliminate at least two nuts around this place...:frowhave a great day:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy