CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is all in 20yrs of "depending" on another as a "safety valve", but when ya Need it, it ain't there....I wouldn't have had to walk but 1 way.....with her not here and not "knowing" a single person here....closest is an hr away....I had to "give it All I had"....it kinda reminded me off my "interupted" trip to @Mike CHS to see them....walking the town to find my truck....:)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Even new vehicles! When DD1's car was hit last summer the responsible person's insurance company sent a guy out to assess, basically a new Ford SUV. Brilliant design, the door locks automatically when closed if the key isn't in the ignition. It had a keypad on the door but he didn't know the code. Apparently it was set by the sales guy and they hadn't changed it to something they would remember. He called the home office then Ford. A guy came out with his thin metal bar, had the door open 1 minute after he arrived.

then, I had to think about getting in....I will not go into "details", but it didn't take very long
Haven't made that front door modification yet?

Dang I'm sure sorry you had to go through all that!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gotta go pick Joyce up here shortly, but I wanted to share some more of her "handy work"....she really does very well....imo..... IMAG4318.jpg......this is a pillow case.....she can't just sit still unless she is busy with something.....:).....in the next one, I'm trying to explain to Gabbie what a lamancha looks like....;).....
IMAG4316.jpg

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had a really good day today....we were able to visit some friends and spend some time with them and get our minds off the things here....it is good to get a "breath of fresh air" and have some "interaction" with others of the same "species" for a change.....;).....Gabbie pranced and danced for us when we came back....she loves to do figure 8s thru my legs when she is overly excited....:ep....no plans for the 4th, but may fire up the grill for some kind of pork....but, staying home...out of traffic, in the AC, and it won't be overcrowded.....:).....should be getting an increase in the chances of "relief" heading into the wknd, so hoping to keep making "babysteps" during the heat....we hope ALL have Safe travels if ya are gonna be on the road.....:fl