Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Celebrated Mother’s Day with DD and family yesterday. Son surprised us, came in yesterday evening, he’s taking us to lunch today. He starts a new job in the Baytown area tomorrow, 4 days on, 3 days off. He has 35 acres in Houston county that he needs to get fenced, well, septic and some sort of housing for when he is off or between jobs. This job with time off will give him the opportunity to do that.

Happy Mother’s Day!

MatthewsHomestead

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Celebrated Mother’s Day with DD and family yesterday. Son surprised us, came in yesterday evening, he’s taking us to lunch today. He starts a new job in the Baytown area tomorrow, 4 days on, 3 days off. He has 35 acres in Houston county that he needs to get fenced, well, septic and some sort of housing for when he is off or between jobs. This job with time off will give him the opportunity to do that.

Happy Mother’s Day!
That's good and exciting news!

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
My DD works 3 on & 3 off. It rotates each month between two of them, so M-T-W one month, then T-F-S the next. Works to where on switch over month they wrk 6 days on but, next 6 days off. I'd like that. :idunno

Wishing Peace, Love & Joy to all the mothers & grand mothers out there. Enjoy your day!

I'm having homemade pizza at DD later, with her & DGD.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hopefully on high ground!
Houston County, not Houston the city. East Texas, county seat is Crockett, nearest town to his property is Ratcliff. it has been family land through 6 generations. Of course, it started out being a much larger piece of land and has been divided over the years.