Coffee anyone ?

MatthewsHomestead

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
On the other hand, Belle is so patient and waits until I take her out to go, and she does it right away when we go out. Then runs a circle around me to say "look mom, I went potty". And when she did have her whoops in her crate she was so visibly upset about it..... I gave her a bath with some of my aveno lavender and chamomile soap to soothe and calm her and she curled up in my arms and napped.... Our fault that time for throwing her off the routine I had set.....

MatthewsHomestead

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Picking up charcoal and gas for the cars and chainsaw and tractor today. If the power goes out we can just grill up things as they thaw out in the carport or building.... Also have to let down the basketball goal and chain it to the pasture fence. Don't know what we will do with the picnic table yet....

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have some cinnamon swirl bread to share....if anyone wishes to have some....just help yourself....:)
IMAG3652.jpg IMAG3660.jpg I like it heated with a little added butter on it....:drool

MatthewsHomestead

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yum. That tasted amazing!! Thank you!

My only thought @MatthewsHomestead, is that you don't want Belle picking up any of Rufus' behavior.
I've been keeping her separate from him. When he came in he was so excited that he didn't pay any attention to her and he stepped all over her. She doesn't like him because he is a jerk. She is exact opposite. She is such a political little lady. I put him out and she finally stopped being nervous.....