Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
It would also depend on how much the surgery could potentially help...Time will tell.
We know things change but, what I've recently read couple options are not showing much improvement after. :idunno So I suppose the "wait & see" approach is good now. And stress is one of the factors to increase the problems. YOU sure are batting 1000 right there! Like many people & their health issues, you can live with restrictions and be pretty OK most of the time. :hugs Yep, you see it daily -- at home and work.

Well, BAY, I was up with ya! Yep coffee going at 5. Chores then a short work day. Sure was glad it was over & I hit the recliner for an hr after getting home. Then up for chores & milking! I hope to be in bed early tonight. Jammies on & having some hot tea. Have 3 days off now … could be 4 if I need :celebrate Weather good & I hope to get some things figured and done. Have a couple slow weeks coming up so I can do some "longer" projects.

Then there is goat breeding! WOW -- a LOT of wagging tales in that field. Considerable amount of talking and moaning going on out there, too. Setting up for some activity. Want to get a couple temp pens set for "day visits" before I begin that fiasco in a week or two.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on along with some chocolate chip cookies made fresh yesterday. Why am I up 2 hours early? No reason other than my mind said it's time to. :hu:hideATTACH=full]52912[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20181004_171337.jpg
    20181004_171337.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts